• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If you do I won't update.

I see we have gotten petty.

And It seems to have passed the 12th hour.

Can someone explain the political situation more clearly. While I bought EU3, I only played an hour of it, and haven't touched it since. Is the Gray Matter seeking to Annex Riga? And what is the current situation in Spain? Did the province there rebel and go back to it's mother country?

I see we have gotten petty.

And It seems to have passed the 12th hour.

Can someone explain the political situation more clearly. While I bought EU3, I only played an hour of it, and haven't touched it since. Is the Gray Matter seeking to Annex Riga? And what is the current situation in Spain? Did the province there rebel and go back to it's mother country?
The GREYMEN are the Teutonic Order, and they usually annex Riga before the first year is over.

Spain begins in 1399 split between 4 countries. Castille, which takes up most of the peninsula, Aragon which controls Barcelona and the Mediterranean coast, Granada in control of the southern three provinces, including Gibraltar, and Navarra with one province in the north.

EURO07 - If you wish this thread reopened, contact me. To all others, consider this a very large warning. Any further activity like this will receive infractions which may lead to bans. Don't let it happen again. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.