• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That's alot of images alright! My head hurts after all that loading.
Good idea on getting Tunisia early, however will this enrage France further towards defending S-P?

Also good job in capturing Yebuti.

yourworstnightm: Tunisia sort of feels like the natural step, yes indeed. Thanks for reading!

noddy102: Who cares what the french thinks? - King Ferdinand II. The images were necessary, as I can't really make up a story. As for ethiopia, thanks :)

Oh and I completely forgot to show everyone the House of Sicily version of the Italian flag:
flag_ita.jpg

Excellent start. Where to next? More colonial adventures or going to start working your way north?

Good AAR! Any chance of an update? Two Sicilies is great fun, especially thanks to a combination of good healthcare and the outrageously high population growth modifier.

Cool. I love playing as 2SC, lets see a grand italian empire

Well you can also see Castille and Aragon at the top with some french ones, (anjou?) below. IIRC This does make sense, as the Duke d'Anjou did have some sort of war over Naples which involved France, Spain owned Naples at some point....dunno about the portuguese one though :)

I am not really sure here, but since the Two Sicilies (or the lands that would become it) was under Spanish rule for a whole lot of time, it seems kind off likely the portugese part of the shield was adopted during the brief period when Spain and Portugal shared the same king, and was then never dropped, and made it to the Sicilian shield from Spain.

Nice AAR so far anyway. Keep it up.

I concur, updateroony!

Nuh uh! Its Ned diddly Flanders :D

I thought 5 or so people were reading it, and I didn't actually check on the thread... And now there's a penguin you can poke and a discussion about the flag :eek:

I shall update soon my minions. Soon.