• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Dr. Intolerance

Colonel
14 Badges
Dec 9, 2011
  • Darkest Hour
  • For The Glory
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome Gold
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
Here's the latest save of that, yo. Don't give up Joe! Worst comes to best for poor Stalin, just switch sides! :D

Attachments

• Sk,Ta,ZZ,Joe,Than,deum.zip
    1,5 MB · Views: 12
Players: Germany: ZZ_Hax Japan: Thanatos(now Stalinium) USSR: BigJoe France: Johan Tamm UK: Skullsplitter Nationalist China: Zhuge Liang
[11 November 1939] A small update. 2 sessions played, though not much time elapsed. WW2 has just officially kicked off with Germany finally declaring war on Poland and Britain and France responding with a declaration of war on Germany. Our Japanese player 'Thanatos' has been AWOL and Stalinium came in today for him; conquering even more Soviet territory for Japan. Nationalist China claims it is now rearmed and ready for conflict, though we shall see. The area Japan now controls is quite impressive.
eod.jpg

Last edited:
You see here that war has hardly been declared and is barely an hour old. Thus there has been no advance yet into Poland. Surprising how late this came, as the snows have already begun to cover most of Europe. All indications are that this is somehow part of the Axis grand strategy.

eodw.png

Last edited:
I am on a mission to find stable, reliable players. I am always looking to recruit new players until I find the most reliable, mellow, agreeable group.

If you like playing darkest hour in multiplayer, but hate waiting around for unreliable players, I have a group of 4 people now who get together regularly.
We schedule our next session at the end of each session and are able to play at least once a week for a few hours or more. All we ask is that you
allow us some way to contact you and that you will agree to respond within a couple hours if you're not already scheduled to return, and that you give
us a day's notice if you can't make a scheduled session. I love darkest hour but hate playing with the AI. We will always play historic mods with 5 or
more players. Our discord room is: https://discord.gg/hSAqAeh . My handle on there and gameranger is 'skullsplitter'. I'm most
available between 1500-2300GMT and again between 0300 -0700GMT. I don't wait around for games. I will schedule a session with you if the
group is available.

Last edited: