• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Description of Origin "Resource accumulation" in one of the teasers contains information that Machine Mind has collected all resources from the star system. Does it mean that the native system will have fewer resources for mining and development by space stations?

Do you plan something so that Egalitarian empires with Doomsday origin can save (resettle) their population without pissing of their factions? ( " We are free people, the government shouldn't force us to survive ! " )

Do you plan something so that Egalitarian empires with Doomsday origin can save (resettle) their population without pissing of their factions? ( " We are free people, the government shouldn't force us to survive ! " )
I hope we get an event that will relocate the pops on your planet for free, but they will all move towards the closed planet (so moving them your self might be better)

Is the flavor text for origins modified by other settings, ethics, civics etc.? I'd imagine the circumstances of prosperous unification would have to be different for a pacifist from a militarist, even if the result is the same, gameplay wise.

And completely defeating the point of the origin?
Your homeworld is (a lot) more than just a bag of pops. You lose all the buildings, the districts, the deposits, etc. of your most developed planet. You lose the one 100% habitability planet that you can guarantee finding (even if Very Adaptive and with Guaranteed Worlds turned up, they could have anti-habitability modifiers). The planet that got all the resettlement would, if not adequately prepared, suffer massive unemployment and overcrowding. You lose a planet's worth of pop growth/assembly. Also, even if you get everybody off, I can't imagine watching your homeworld explode is good for your population's morale.