• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Noo !! It's all over ;__;
I don't give up that easily.

Just read your last update,

are you continuing (strange word) your AAR as an partisan Poland?
Yes.

Cheat? Don't do it, I want tragic AAR.
Oh it will be tragic all right. Doooooooooooo, BOOM, ARGH!! (x10) Germany surrenders.

I agree with him. It would be good if you could stop the German advance by a major uprinsing during the war. But the kind of cheat I wouldn't mind for you to use would be to recreate Poland after its second surrender, since this rule seems a bug to me (and destroyed the first partisan AAR I saw).

It has been a great struggle. It is sad that you didn't hold until January 1st 1940, though... Still, three months more than historically is a great achievement.
I've never played a partisan game before (because I don't usually lose :D) so it will be interesting to see what happens. Can you spawn militia in your old territory and take some back?

This is just Semper Fi right? So there isnt a partisan system that you can use, like with FTM, so why not cheat? Would allow you to semi continue, maybe give the Froggies a little push to get them rolling into Germany proper, not just that little section of the Siegfried line they have.
Revolts can still happen and I can control them, but I can't control when they revolt. The fast production cheat is not the cheat I was talking about though.

Great AAR, really enjoyed it.

One slight nitpick. It's Portsmouth (literally mouth of the port), rather than Portsmith (which would be, er... Blacksmith of the Port. ^^). Then again, for all I know it is Portsmith in Polish, so....
Theres always one... last time it was Deus Eversor and Pripyet, now its Union Jack and Portsmouth!

Update now!

Chapter Seventeen - Crumbling Like A Biscuit
The radio crackled and squealed.
"Come in... come in soldier", they said into the mic. He turned to Sucharski, "Sir, they must be dead. And the distance is far too far for radio waves."
Sucharski sighed and sat down, the war was lost and he knew it.

Suddenly the radio whirred into life.
"This is Major Bakay speaking, who the hell is this?" it said with a continuous crackle
"This is your commanding officer and the Prime Minister of Poland, Sucharski, what is your status?" Sucharski said standing up.
"We are currently in Russia, making tracks to Budapest, we think there will be no German resistance"
"Forget it, we need to get you guys back to Western Europe. I understand you are in Russia? Go to the very far north to Lennengrad, we will send you a ship as soon as we can to pick you up, copy?"
"Copy, sir"
HoI3_1-12.jpg

The division marched all the way to Leningrad, a trek of over 1000 kilometers. But with the Polish Navy disappearing of the radar when the surrender was given, a new ship would have to be produced. Along with that, a small Militia army was being trained.
HoI3_2-13.jpg

Romania began mobilizing its armed forces.

The new year had started, and that meant elections. The power of these people was close to 0 with there being no Poland any more.
HoI3_4-12.jpg

Despite Germany's very high threat to the country, Bulgaria decided to join the Axis alliance.
HoI3_5-11.jpg

Finland mobilized its armed forces, despite having a truce with Russia.

With the Baltic alliance crumbling around them, most of the German army stationed along the east were able to return to the west and help out in France. Because of this, the maginot line was broken and the Germans had successfully gotten through.
HoI3_7-12.jpg

Up north, the invasion of Lithuania had just begun and the Lithe's were putting up very little resistance.
HoI3_8-8.jpg

Yugoslavia was losing the fight as well. But its not so bad, they could be fighting a double front war if Bulgaria chose to accept the Call of Arms, and they haven't.
HoI3_9-9.jpg

Forget everything I just said.
HoI3_10-9.jpg

France and Yugoslavia write a new alliance. Hopefully this will change things somehow.

The people of broken Poland donate pots, pans and railings to aid the partisan conflicts. Although this will have minimal effect as there are no partisan conflicts.

Lithuania surrenders to Germany, less then a month after Poland surrendered. Its good to see that the alliance wasn't relying on me.
HoI3_13-7.jpg

Germany declares war on Denmark. Denmark joins the Allies, but that won't save them.
HoI3_14-6.jpg

Yugoslavia surrenders and Germany creates a puppet state of Croatia soon afterwards, thus making the borders look terrible.
HoI3_15-3.jpg

A few days later, Latvia surrenders. Now the Baltic alliance rests on the shoulders of Estonia, a big ask for a small state.
HoI3_17-3.jpg

Greece starts mobilizing and Croatia accepts the call of arms from Germany.

Estonia surrenders to Germany, the baltic alliance is finished.
HoI3_20-2.jpg

Germany pushes through the Maginot Line like a steak knife through butter. This ease after the Baltic surrender really does show how important Poland was to the allies. Without them, France would have surrendered before 1940.
HoI3_22.jpg

Europe is messed up.
HoI3_21-2.jpg

And did you know that Japan was at war with all of China? Well it is, and its making very, very little progress.
HoI3_24-1.jpg

__
Next (and possibly final) update at dinner time.

Tomorrow, I'm going on holiday to Norway (thankfully nowhere near Oslo) so it would be nice to see Polish Berlin before I go. And before you suggest I can continue this after my holiday, I can't because I've only got 2 days before I go on another holiday in Malaysia. Therefore, I won't be able to continue this until late August.

Last edited:
he division marched all the way to Leningrad, a trek of over 1000 kilometers. But with the Polish Navy disappearing of the radar when the surrender was given, a new ship would have to be produced. Along with that, a small Militia army was being trained.

That was a very good decision. It will be interesting to see Polish expeditionary force fighting in the Western Front. However, I suggest sending your division to Murmansk. It would be easier to ferry your division from there. Besides Germans could block the access to the Baltic Sea. How much MP do you have?

That was a very good decision. It will be interesting to see Polish expeditionary force fighting in the Western Front. However, I suggest sending your division to Murmansk. It would be easier to ferry your division from there. Besides Germans could block the access to the Baltic Sea. How much MP do you have?
A med journey is longer then a Baltic journey and I see the Baltic regularly patrolled by Britain.

You're welcome. :rofl:

Oh and you've also made me want to have my own go at a Polish "victory." Maybe after I finish my UK game. :D
Glad I could be of inspiration.

The last update! I'm so excited!

A med journey is longer then a Baltic journey and I see the Baltic regularly patrolled by Britain.

No :) Not the Mediterranean but Murmansk, the Northern Karelia, Russia. It should be the safest and short sea journey.

Chapter Eighteen - V.E.
The ambassador of Ireland arrived in London the other day, saying that Ireland would be willing to issue the Embargo on Germany to join the Allies.
1-1.jpg

But, on one condition, the ambassador spoke of a Unified Alliance where every nation shared every troop, every technology and every spirit. He said that if we combine our powers, we could create a bomb with a great power.

This "Atom Bomb" as he called it was to end the war.
Sucharski stood in front of the prototype, the green glow in his eyes lightened his face. "Our Airforce shall be the one to drop it, we shall be the ones to write history"

It was decided that the prototype shall be dropped on Stuttgart to see how powerful it was. If needs be, greater targets shall be chosen. However, the bomb was ineffective and the fighters tore the bombers to shreds. It was to take more time before the real bomb can be produced.
2-1.jpg

Whilst the leaders were discussing future death machines, two batches of Militia had finished their training and were being shipped to France in the new transport.

During the next month, Luxembourg came under a massive assault from the Germans. But fear not, France was surely right about the Luxem's being great fighters!
3.jpg

A couple hours after the war was declared, France broke the Military Alliance with Luxembourg.

The next day, the Estonians were freed from their German oppressors as the troops finally arrived in Leningrad, ready to strike the Germans where it hurts them.
4.jpg

The attack, so it seemed, was rather pointless. As the WEAPON OF MASS DESTRUCTION was flying across Germany to blow up the capital on 18th April 1940.

The blast devastated the city, turning it into a wasteland, poisoning it for millions of years and ruining the country. But the bombs blast did what it had to, Germany, Hitler and the Nazi government had fallen.
5.jpg

The unconditional surrender was given to Germany at the start of next month. The Baltic alliance being proclaimed sperate from the Allies is a huge success for Poland!
6.png

It was that day, the course of history changed forever. Denmark and Poland were given large amounts of land Poland got Konnigsberg, (but renamed it Kalinngrad to show support for the Russians who didnt invade them) and Denmark spreaded all the way down to Lubeck.
7.jpg

Poland was declared the superpower for developing such a bomb, therefore it was Poland that won the space race, it was Poland that invaded every middle east country, it was Poland that caused a worldwide recession and a it was Poland that is trillions of dollars in debt. Poland everybody!

Sucharski's Vistula strategy is one of the best known war strategies in the world, the stories of how it saved the nation (up until December 1939) from the Germans are repeated in every bed time story. He predicted this strategy to be the basis for millions of Poland AARs to come on the website known as forum.pradoxplaza.com/forum, and it will come true!

THE END

Thanks for all your support guys! I really mean it! Thanks for putting up with me for the past few months!

Shoutouts:
(people who I've recognized following this AAR (basically people who've posted more then twice (or those who complain)))
DrakenPL
Yazem
Aguerra
FinnishFish (followed my other AAR as well :D)
Megaherz
Concrete
Baltasar
Deus Eversor
King50000
UnionJack

If I missed you out, sorry.

Why are Switzerland and Luxembourg always left out of the land grabs for WW3? Luxembourg would be most likely supplying the immense amount of ground troops needed for the invasion of Germany, and France would be too wimpy to get any advance, so that goes to the Swiss :p In fact, a WW3 would be everyone against the French, with Poland taking the lead :D

Wow... Most epic ending evah !!! :D
:D

And Germany after WW 3 as a morale that EU is best thing possible in Europe

snip

But yeah Kalinigrad is such a pain in EUs ass we should anex it ;p

European Empire of Democracy is growing!
Lolwut? That picture is epic!

i was reading it, then suddenly :OO a NUKE?!? but then i read you are ending. so... ok? well thx for noticing me :) goodluck in the next aar :)
Its because Nukes are awesome.

Why are Switzerland and Luxembourg always left out of the land grabs for WW3? Luxembourg would be most likely supplying the immense amount of ground troops needed for the invasion of Germany, and France would be too wimpy to get any advance, so that goes to the Swiss :p In fact, a WW3 would be everyone against the French, with Poland taking the lead :D
Luxembourg had elite troops which is why France allied them in the first place, and Luxembourg didnt even get annexed! Switzerland wouldn't get any land because they're always neutral.

But those maps don't have Portsmouth on them... :rofl::rofl:

But I must say, a very entertaining read, somewhere nicely between the serious AARs I read, and the complete farce AARs I read. :D

And my first ever shout out. Thanks! :)