Open Save Folder from options throws an error

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

CyberAngel67

Private
Jan 29, 2021
So I had no choice but to uninstall this game and reinstall it, that means all the work I did yesterday is gone.

Anyway, I managed to get the game reinstalled, after I found it still running as a task for some reason, this might explain why it would not install or update in another post I made. I think the game somehow got stuck and even though I got no game screen, the game was 100% still running in the background.

Anyway, so I uninstalled and reinstalled, no saved games.... poof gone.....

So much for an Xbox Live game, where these are supposed to be synced to the cloud!

So I go to the options and notice an Open Save Folder, sitting there and decided to press it. I get an error dialogue pop up saying that

c:\users\[username]\AppData\Local\Introversion\Prison Architect

is unavailable

really?

No real idea what happened there, sorry. Does that folder actually exist?

To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.

No real idea what happened there, sorry. Does that folder actually exist?

To see the AppData folder you'll need to enable View Hidden Items in File Explorer.
This probably can be merged with the other post as I uninstalled and reinstalled the game and that problem appears to be fixed now.

However, the Windows 10 Store game, doesn't think this folder exists.

I also know my way around the file system, I have checked manually. That folder doesn't exist at all.

There is no folder called Introversion in the local folder.