One Night Ultimate Werewolf

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

This thread is more than 5 months old.

It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose. If you feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

alxeu

Hunting werewolves.
95 Badges
Feb 11, 2012
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • March of the Eagles
  • Magicka
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • For The Glory
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • 500k Club
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Tyranny - Bastards Wound
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Victoria 2
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
Alright so, thoughts! I liked this a lot actually. It feels exactly like it should: Like a condensed game of werewolf, with all of the excitement left in and all the boring parts cut out.

I do feel like I messed up quite a bit here. Well, the idea to pretend to have switched Alxeu's role was a good one, I still think so. Had I succeeded in finding someone who isn't his packmate instead of picking Alynkio, we might well have won I think. Even still, it allowed me to figure out who the wolves were. But I announced it too late and didn't follow up on it enough. For example I should have found and made the argument that Cymsdale and I can't be packmates. It's just that, remember the best friend/crush I asked out a few games back? We were kinda out together and she suggested watching a movie and I wasn't gonna say no and explain to her that it's because there's this forum game I'm playing and deadline falls in the middle of the movie :p So I was posting from inside and couldn't type a lot

Yeah, your troublemaker claim idea was a good one. You were just unfortunate in choosing both wolves to have "swapped," which I think only strengthened our claims, to the point Avernite trusted us over you.