• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Watching with intrigue.

Oh yes but do not be intrigued by these posts now! They mean nothing *

* this post does not represent the subjective opinion of its author and as such cannot be used to determine anything about their role in game

The reader of this post shall be permitted to analyze this quote and accompanying post with the understanding that this quote, and this post, itself, are both devoid of any analyzable text, and attempting to analyze in such a situation would be unproductive.

Let the action commence! All nightly actions are completed, now it is time to decide whom to lynch!

I decided to start one hour earlier because there wasn't really any reason not to, and also because I forgot my deadline was actually one hour from now. But I'm keeping the early start, Day is now 25 hours.

There are only 3 villager roles available. I'm not exactly expecting any wolves to come forward and volunteer themselves as vote targets, and I definitely understand the impulse not to lay all of one's cards on the table immediately, but it's literally impossible that all of us are villagers.

So my understanding is there are 5 players, 8 possible "cards", no rolls are guaranteed? If we got 3 villagers and 2 wolves, this is nothing more than a guessing game.

If we got 3 villagers and 2 wolves, this is nothing more than a guessing game.

That's a pretty big if.

If this is the case, though, killing any given person gives us a 40% chance of killing a wolf. A glorious TIE in the paradox tradition gives us 2 stabs at finding a wolf, putting our odds at 64%. Not terrible odds.

EDIT: nope, 70%

EDIT: eh. I think I was right the 1st time. 64%

Last edited:
Well, I can say that the 3 villagers and 2 wolves hypothesis is incorrect, though I'm sure you all expected that.

I found at least 1 villager in the pool, being the seer. I know one of the other cards in the pool, as well, but I'd rather wait and see what everyone else claims, first.

Well, I can say that the 3 villagers and 2 wolves hypothesis is incorrect, though I'm sure you all expected that.

I found at least 1 villager in the pool, being the seer. I know one of the other cards in the pool, as well, but I'd rather wait and see what everyone else claims, first.

Hmm interesting. Well I know for a fact that we're not 3 villagers/2 wolves too so I am sort of inclined to trust this, especially if no one counter-claims. If true, this also means Alynkio is now the seer as I have swapped you two

I'm a villager, or, at least I was, if Panzer's trustworthy.

If both Alxeu and Panzer are trustworthy, that means that Cymsdale and Avernite are villager-robber, villager-wolf, robber-wolf, or wolf-wolf.

Of course, Alxeu (if he speaks the truth) will ultimately be able to help us sort out which of these alternatives is most likely.