• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Marty and Arky at this point seem to be deliberately unhelpful. The easiest explanation is that they are baddies. What kind of baddies is unclear.

I actually didn't switch Arkasas at all. If he were actually an insomniac, he could have called me out on it, and probably would have by now. I switched Panzer and Audren. Congrats, Audren, you're now a hunter, provided Panzer wasn't lying.

@Audren what was the other role you found in the middle? Do we know if we're dealing with wolves or could there be a minion? A minion would be quite annoying as it seems we lose if we kill him instead of the wolf.

Gaming out how to proceed from here is tough. If Alxeu and Audren vote Marty while Panzer and Avernite vote Arky, we have a 2-way tie, presumably between baddies. I could throw my vote onto one of the rest of us at random. Our potential baddies won't be able to openly coordinate their votes, so the odds are small that they'd both independently chose the same random person that I voted (and thus give him the lead at 3 votes). Incidently, @jeray2000 self-voting is allowed, I assume?

I should probably avoid the hunter (now Audren, presumably) though. If the baddies and I all vote the hunter, he'll take down one baddie with him. If we have a wolf and a minion and he hits the minion, we lose.

This is all assuming my saying all of this doesn't trigger a string of new counter-claims though...

The other card in the middle that I saw were Werewolf.

Okay then, Alxeu and I will vote Marty while Panzer and Avernite vote Arky? This way Audren can chose between Me, Alxeu, Panzer, and Avernite. The baddies will have to hope they both independently chose the same person Audren does, giving them the lowest chance of success (1/64).

Unless they coordinate in the thread, but Audren would be able to see this and switch his vote accordingly.

Okay then, Alxeu and I will vote Marty while Panzer and Avernite vote Arky? This way Audren can chose between Me, Alxeu, Panzer, and Avernite. The baddies will have to hope they both independently chose the same person Audren does, giving them the lowest chance of success (1/64).

Unless they coordinate in the thread, but Audren would be able to see this and switch his vote accordingly.

Did my part for this. Unfortunately, I don't have much to add to this. I've already revealed everything I know. :oops:

Sounds reasonable, let's hope the 3rd card in the center wasn't the second wolf then :eek:

Marty and Arky at this point seem to be deliberately unhelpful. The easiest explanation is that they are baddies. What kind of baddies is unclear.

I actually didn't switch Arkasas at all. If he were actually an insomniac, he could have called me out on it, and probably would have by now. I switched Panzer and Audren. Congrats, Audren, you're now a hunter, provided Panzer wasn't lying.

@Audren what was the other role you found in the middle? Do we know if we're dealing with wolves or could there be a minion? A minion would be quite annoying as it seems we lose if we kill him instead of the wolf.

Gaming out how to proceed from here is tough. If Alxeu and Audren vote Marty while Panzer and Avernite vote Arky, we have a 2-way tie, presumably between baddies. I could throw my vote onto one of the rest of us at random. Our potential baddies won't be able to openly coordinate their votes, so the odds are small that they'd both independently chose the same random person that I voted (and thus give him the lead at 3 votes). Incidently, @jeray2000 self-voting is allowed, I assume?

I should probably avoid the hunter (now Audren, presumably) though. If the baddies and I all vote the hunter, he'll take down one baddie with him. If we have a wolf and a minion and he hits the minion, we lose.

This is all assuming my saying all of this doesn't trigger a string of new counter-claims though...

Oh, in that case... I have a confession to make

Sorry Audren, never was a hunter, you're the wolf now

Plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose.

Panzer- 1

marty99

marty99 - 2

arkasas

alynkio

avernite - 1

audren

audren- 3

panzer commader

alxeu

avernite

Werewolves win!

Roles: Avernite was a wolf, Arkasas was a minion, they are our winners. I am on mobile right now, I can post the full list of starting roles and actions later.

Avernite must've robbed Panzer, then, huh?

Avernite must've robbed Panzer, then, huh?
Correct. I figured 'damn, let's find the first trustworthy-sounding person I can claim to have robbed'.

And I figured "well, as long as they don't kill me..."

And I figured "well, as long as they don't kill me..."
Actually, Minions don't lose if they are the sole lynchee. I asked, because I wanted to arrange a dogpile on Panzer for his hunter claim (under the principle 'if he's a real hunter that's still pretty good odds HIS vote will kill a wolf, and otherwise he's a wolf'), but then figured 'or wait, might a Minion try that?'.

Sorry was busy and game was just too boring in the end. Tried to get lynched and kill panzer as it appeared there could only be one hunter from what people were saying so I worked on the assumption he'd be a baddie. There doesn't really seem to be anything to do in this game and that seemed like a shared belief no one other than alynkio was posting anything in the first 24 hrs.

Sorry was busy and game was just too boring in the end. Tried to get lynched and kill panzer as it appeared there could only be one hunter from what people were saying so I worked on the assumption he'd be a baddie. There doesn't really seem to be anything to do in this game and that seemed like a shared belief no one other than alynkio was posting anything in the first 24 hrs.
I do agree that, where previous game was a bit too tight on the deadline, this one was a wee bit wide in time. What else are you gonna do?

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...edit?usp=drive_web&ouid=107968375103089888101

My spreadsheet on what happened in the game.

My thoughts: ONUW isn't a great fit for forum games, it relies too much on real time questioning. I don't think it's been a dismal failure or anything, but it's not a great success either. Panzer actually just ninja'd me on this, but I was going to suggest playing live on Discord. Would there be any interest in trying to set up a live game? The night orders would probably be easiest to do through text so nothing's revealed, but the day phase could be done through voice chat as well.

Screen_Shot_2017_12_06_at_7_46_24_PM_e08b1282-5f14-4905-9f4b-4db707b9b4ec.png

cf4365836ba62eff199ab2c9792b486a.jpg