• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

    The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.


    Real Strategy Requires Cunning

This thread is more than 5 months old.

It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose. If you feel it is necessary to make a new reply, you can still do so though.

bshirt

Sergeant
Aug 9, 2004
70
0
I would be very grateful to know where I could find the specific answers to these questions...

1. How much does improving the infrastructure of a province help the output of resources (coal, oil, steel, rubber...whatever is has) from that province? I assume all output is for the national economy?

2. How much, if any, does it improve unit movement rates through it?

3. How much does the the coastal fortification improvement increase the province's resistance to amphibious assaults?

4. Why does the Super AI mod always have Yugoslovia(sp?) immediately declare war on me (Germany) right after they agree to join in alliance with me (it always comes up with "this is an event" message)?

Thank you!
 

Lothos

HoI3 SF LUA Developer
Demi Moderator
171 Badges
Dec 16, 2002
10.739
27
www.totalrealismproject.com
  • Impire
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Galactic Assault
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Iron Cross
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Lead and Gold
  • Legio
  • Leviathan: Warships
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Lost Empire - Immortals
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Darkest Hour
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • Dungeonland
  • East India Company
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
bshirt said:
I would be very grateful to know where I could find the specific answers to these questions...

1. How much does improving the infrastructure of a province help the output of resources (coal, oil, steel, rubber...whatever is has) from that province? I assume all output is for the national economy?

2. How much, if any, does it improve unit movement rates through it?

3. How much does the the coastal fortification improvement increase the province's resistance to amphibious assaults?

4. Why does the Super AI mod always have Yugoslovia(sp?) immediately declare war on me (Germany) right after they agree to join in alliance with me (it always comes up with "this is an event" message)?

Thank you!

1) Infra does nothing for the resources or economy
2) It helps movement drastically
3) Not sure exact calculations but it does help
4) There is an 85% chance Yug will switch sides due to a coup and a 15% chance he will remain allied with Germany. (This is historically accurate)
 

unmerged(30345)

Recruit
Jun 10, 2004
8
0
Lothos said:
1) Infra does nothing for the resources or economy
2) It helps movement drastically
3) Not sure exact calculations but it does help
4) There is an 85% chance Yug will switch sides due to a coup and a 15% chance he will remain allied with Germany. (This is historically accurate)

On the Yugoslavian issue, it is VERY realistic. The Yugo Coup infuriated Hitler, and caused him to use forces being gathered for Barbarossa against the Yugoslavs.

As for me, I never attempt an alliance with Yugoslavia. I leave them entirely alone until I attack them, as I go to war against the USSR (which is absolutely necessary, from an economic point-of-view). My buildup includes them, and they usually fall quite quickly.