"on the hunt" quest bug! plz help

• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Daiyang

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
im on the quest "on the hunt". after some conversations i manage to kill both npcs, i dont know but after i kill the one that attacked me, with the help of the other, then i got attacked by the other. anyway locke and myrek is dead. i did get the keystone and continue on some side quests. BIG MISTAKE!!
quest still says to "search locke and myred" but there nothing there now, after i came back to deserter's march. twin rivers area is locked/grey (location unreachable).
i dont know what to do. i search online for solutions, console commands, but cant get them working. if i "unlockallmaps" command, twins rivers is available but also everything else, with the corresponding quests. "areatransition" command, keeps getting me on the main menu, and someone said, its because i enter the wrong area code. i cant find the area code anywhere.
AreaTransition MapName PointLocation is the command, what the hell is point locaction? is there anything else i can try?? i also tried to find quest id codes to start the quest again maybe or the next. nothing online.
of course i dont have earlier saves cause of the side questing. i got 27 hours game time. im not about to start new!
please gime something to keep going :)

thanx in advance