• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
The problem is that federation fleet... I am almost ready to build Titans though. I didn't realize I needed a separate building for that in my spaceport.
Yeah, on my first game I didn’t realise that the titan and Colossus needed extra stuff. I was sitting there tryna figure out what it was that was stopping me from getting them

Haha, yes. It took me some time too. :D

All: This is not the last you see of this AAR, but as of now "fastest" speed is ca 13 seconds per month while not at war or anything special going on. It's been worsening a lot the last few years. So at some point I might have to end this. :) In any case at this point, the challenge is mostly gone anyways. Although this last war is hard. I might have to surrender. It would only cost me influence for a decade, as there are no claims to my systems, and robots don't get happy OR unhappy. ;)

Looks like the Omni have just stirred up quite the hornet's nest...

A shame to hear that this might not be going on much longer, but I'll be eagerly following to the last :)
Yes, indeed they have...:p

I'll make sure to update as long as I can. But at some point I need to stop. ;)
Little problem there... :D
Haha :D

Chapter 12
Our two main fleets together should be able to turn the tide. But they are far from each other still. We move them towards each other as fast as we can, with the main enemy fleets in hot pursuit.

8uYNGeP.png

Unfortunately, we are unable to get away for long, as far too early the closest fleet are engaged…

9vfbZww.png

As we have no way of winning by this point, and the only demand our enemies have if we surrender is our humiliation; resulting in nothing except less influence gain for a decade as we are not affected by happiness, we go for it. Peace in our time!

dmFw4Cc.png

And then we integrate the remains of the Great Khan’s empire. As is proper.

joiasFe.png

And now for something completely different; an overview over our empire right now! That is September 2467.

First out is our species tab, as well as an overview over our economy at the top:

ovhvgih.png

Our military fleets:

UgIfYk8.png

Our planets and sectors:

oWIuZ6E.png

nV0ftG3.png

dIMJS87.png

lvezwUQ.png

DUsADUy.png

7bhGTJO.png

uYVBw8w.png

Our policies and edicts:

rhTKwCl.png

qgQ51Hk.png

Detailed overview over energy output:

S4573qS.png

And mineral output:

mJQ4qrl.png

And out latest building for our Jenisa Station; the most powerful we have!

sqnqnqt.png

The Omni come out bloodied but not broken. Losing a war is never pleasant, but it's good that you managed to cut your losses before they became truly crippling.

That's an intriguing naming scheme for your colonies there. Is that from one of the stock name sets, or have you been giving them custom names yourself?

The Omni come out bloodied but not broken. Losing a war is never pleasant, but it's good that you managed to cut your losses before they became truly crippling.
Yes, since they had no claims, it was quite the easy choice. :) If you look at the current navies, I have a total of 129k. When the war ended a little over a decade ago, I had ca 60k. :p
That's an intriguing naming scheme for your colonies there. Is that from one of the stock name sets, or have you been giving them custom names yourself?
Ah yes. It is the random name generator using the stock names.

Chalk it up as a learning exercise.

Or an equation whose maths needs to be gone over a time or two before it produces the correct result.

Chalk it up as a learning exercise.

Or an equation whose maths needs to be gone over a time or two before it produces the correct result.
My mistake as a player was they had the same color, and was situated inside the previous territory of my old vassal. I thought them splinters like the other Oklarr entities. I have absolutely no idea how the two federation members managed to colonize that space...! Nor how I, as I later discovered, came to own a single system inside THEIR borders...

As other said, never nice to lose a war but revenge will be double as sweet when you come back later. Also, impressive amount of pops, I'm still on the same run ever since 2.0 came out and it's now around 2420 and I have around 320 pops, so just half of your total amount! I do have to admit that I don't have any Habitats and only own 17 planets who are at minimum size 20 but still... very impressive!

As other said, never nice to lose a war but revenge will be double as sweet when you come back later. Also, impressive amount of pops, I'm still on the same run ever since 2.0 came out and it's now around 2420 and I have around 320 pops, so just half of your total amount! I do have to admit that I don't have any Habitats and only own 17 planets who are at minimum size 20 but still... very impressive!
Hah, really? I take it you played as a non robotic race? :)

Eeek terminator bots ... goes back watching Terminator III.
Hehe, Hasta la Vista. :D

All: I've played on. Not much happens. Some techs, a vassal absorbed and inhabitants purged, peaceful expansion... Not much to write about. I could go to war, but by now it's mostly a question of mop up and überslow fleet movements. I don't feel like this will be much interesting to read, nor write, about. I'll play on a little more, but there is a big probability I will end this with the next update. Sorry. Was fun as long as it lasted, eh? Closing in on 2500.:eek:

Hah, really? I take it you played as a non robotic race? :)
Indeed, non-robotic - Humans for the win! But I focused on biological ascension, pop growth speed was on average around 3.5/month, it fills your planets so quickly! But I stopped colonising, don't know why exactly which is probably the reason for my 'limited' amount of pops.

All: I've played on. Not much happens. Some techs, a vassal absorbed and inhabitants purged, peaceful expansion... Not much to write about. I could go to war, but by now it's mostly a question of mop up and überslow fleet movements. I don't feel like this will be much interesting to read, nor write, about. I'll play on a little more, but there is a big probability I will end this with the next update. Sorry. Was fun as long as it lasted, eh? Closing in on 2500.:eek:
Whatever you say, you're the writAAR - although I would still read it if you made a chapter about it.

Indeed, non-robotic - Humans for the win! But I focused on biological ascension, pop growth speed was on average around 3.5/month, it fills your planets so quickly! But I stopped colonising, don't know why exactly which is probably the reason for my 'limited' amount of pops.

Whatever you say, you're the writAAR - although I would still read it if you made a chapter about it.
Probably. :) And just because you said that, here is another chapter! ;) :D

Chapter 13
At this point in time, we start to explore interesting new avenues of intergalactic travel. Termed dangerous by some, we call it efficient!

Lp07WyF.png

We also at this time send our largest fleet to dispose of the troublesome automated dreadnaught that has eluded us for so long:

cEoQ1Kb.png

We win, but the battle is costly - reducing our fleet from in the 50s size wise to the upper 30s:

EfJXSgU.png

XvLHsTI.png

We then move to integrate our vassal up north:

43PLJlG.png

The jump drive tech is finished, but - and now the writAAR is speaking - I have no idea how to use it. :oops:

041i9xf.png

The dreadnaught is also repaired and ready for use. It has an impressive 5k strength of its own!

2xlEP0x.png

And with the integration of our vassal - and subseqent total purging of the meatbags, naturally - we enable the gateway!

MEYjVQo.png

The jump drive tech is finished, but - and now the writAAR is speaking - I have no idea how to use it. :oops:
Haha, I had the same the first time I got it - I first thought it didn't work but apparently you have to click on the option in the fleet menu and after that, within its radius, left click on a system. Than it will jump to it - don't forget it halves (I think) your fleet strength for 200 days! So be careful if you use it in wars.

The dreadnaught is also repaired and ready for use. It has an impressive 5k strength of its own!
My lesser version of the dragon had 7k strenght, but it's sad it moves so slowly (or at least that's what I heard) to effectively use it in battle - also it would be a shame to lose a dragon in battle, as it's the only one you can get. I just use it as a pet for my ruler around the capital :p.

And with the integration of our vassal - and subseqent total purging of the meatbags, naturally - we enable the gateway!

MEYjVQo.png
Is it the first gateway you enabled or did you build others as well? Because isn't it quite late to use gateways for a first time at 2481? At least that's inexperienced me speaking on behalf of one run in total that went that far :confused:.

Haha, I had the same the first time I got it - I first thought it didn't work but apparently you have to click on the option in the fleet menu and after that, within its radius, left click on a system. Than it will jump to it - don't forget it halves (I think) your fleet strength for 200 days! So be careful if you use it in wars.
Aha. I see. Got to try then that. :)

My lesser version of the dragon had 7k strenght, but it's sad it moves so slowly (or at least that's what I heard) to effectively use it in battle - also it would be a shame to lose a dragon in battle, as it's the only one you can get. I just use it as a pet for my ruler around the capital :p.
Haha. :D

Is it the first gateway you enabled or did you build others as well? Because isn't it quite late to use gateways for a first time at 2481? At least that's inexperienced me speaking on behalf of one run in total that went that far :confused:.
It’s the only one I have inside my borders. I can build them too? This was the first time the rare tech of megastructure restoration popped up. Man, I suck don’t I. :D

UPDATE: I might be looking in the wrong place, but it sure looks like I can't build them:
wKuXHVU.png

UPDATE PART TWO: Two minutes later, and this pops up:
r7QVwON.png