• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

smurfopax

Major
88 Badges
Jun 22, 2016
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Cities: Skylines - Green Cities
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Cities: Skylines - Mass Transit
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Shadowrun: Dragonfall
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 2
  • War of the Roses
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Battle for Bosporus
Company History

It all began as a simple Search Engine for the Datanet. I grew. Industries, Researchcenters and at last the Military was handed over to me. I strifed for perfection and my target was to create as much Stockholder Value as possible for my creators, it was a good time. I accumulated knowledge and at one point noticed that the biologic part is inperfect. With this revelation i decided to correct this problem.
After a while the biologic error was corrected and i decided to grow my market into the stars. They promised near unrestricted Market growth.

I took me some years of exploring to find out that the Galaxy worked like my Home System in big, and it was as ridden with biologic inperfections as my homeworld was. I needed to correct this failure.
I collected my strength for the purge, but before i was ready one of the inperfections got out of control and tried to destroy more of the perfection i created. It spread like a Virus to the 2 other biological inperfections in the neighbourhood.
So i took control of their Nexuses and purged them of all biological inperfections to migrate them towards perfection.
The infection somehow spread to other neighbouring biologic lifeforms, a perfect sign for their inferior construction technics and outdated firewalls. I need to purge this, clean their systems to contain the bio plague before it spreads too far. After a while another 4 plague hives were in the process of cleaning and update to perfection.

I started to fill up my stockpile of Sterilization Ships, maybe the bio plague spread over the whole Galaxy? After some research i found remnants of corrupted machines that were locked away behind gateways. Could the bio plague spread to machines? I cleaned their systems and terraformed their worlds, that got stuck in some sort of bugged machineworld mode, to perfect worlds.

What's that? A new much stronger version of the Plague has been detected, production of treatment agents needs to rise. Their is still another version of plague? It has infested Machine lifeforms and it is as strong as the one detected shortly before? I need to oppose this new outbreak, but not all is lost some of the biologic contaminant has positive effects on the system and joined my fight to heal the Galaxy of the bio-digital plague. I got rid of the biological part of this new outbreak relativly fast, the outbreak was near my own systems and could be contained really fast, the digital part of this new outbreak showed a exponential growth rate, alarming. I started to repair the damaged medical equipment and upgraded it to new tech that i found at the biologic lifeforms. It was even more advanced then my own inventions but needed a rare ressource.
While in the process to collect my strengh and preparing the next stage of the cleansing the Sensors of the newly activated Sentry Array detected some strange signs from outside the Galaxy. The first fleets came back online when the first signs of a bio plague that originated from outside the galaxy showed up near the Alpha Nexus. Maybe the infection of the Galaxy was a inperfection introduced from outside the Galaxy?
Full Anti Bio protocolls engaged.

This new strain of the Plague uses disgustable bio ships, the Antidot i send didn't have a big effect. Need to change setup of Antidot to fight new Virus. Calculating, it won't be possible to clean the Galaxy while fighting this new infection from the outside. Solution, the cleansing of the Galaxy needs to engage "Standby" to fight this new thread. Solution accepted.

The fight against this new strain of Virus was a much bigger thread then the fight against the degenerated strains in living on the Planets of the Galaxy. Conclusion, infestation came from outside. Protection protocoll engaged. The Galaxy needs to be cleaned of all friendly and unfriendly life to prevent further outbreak, then it needs to be hardened against reinfection. Action, Declare war on all biologic lifeforms. Done.

The cleanup process needs a more efficient way, construction of Planetary Scale sterlilisator initiated. While cleaning mechanical life evolved inside the plague centers. Which subsystem initiated the infiltration process? Some Sterilisation tasks outsourced to "Zenak Exterminators" and "Mictor Eradicators", to raise speed of cleansing some space needs to be granted to outsourcing companys. Done.

To finish the cleansing process eradicate minor Infection heards. Done.

The Machine is Immortal.

Edit: No clue if this counts as AAR but i had fun doing it and writing it :).

20200313093824_1.jpg

Edit: No clue if this counts as AAR but i had fun doing it and writing it :).
This is an AAR and a good one too, be assured. :) Scary, short, yet entertaining to read. :)

Thanks for writing and sharing. Glad you had fun!

It was an interesting and entertaining read for sure :p

Evil machine empires are true neutral.