• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That looks fantastic as always, MKJ, but how can it possibly work?

Look what happened to Scandinavia Ultimatis, and you have seemingly more provinces.

Make sure you thoroughly test it whenever you complete a region; but your map will surely have about 5,000 provinces :confused:

However, t'is indeed magnifiqué :cool:

Don't forget, I'm only modelling major cities circa 1000-1500, and outside of western Europe, the Middle East, China and Japan, it's slim pickings.

mandead said:
That looks fantastic as always, MKJ, but how can it possibly work?

Look what happened to Scandinavia Ultimatis, and you have seemingly more provinces.

Make sure you thoroughly test it whenever you complete a region; but your map will surely have about 5,000 provinces :confused:

However, t'is indeed magnifiqué :cool:

I think this map could be hot hot hot! :D
Hmm I belive that Scandinavia ultimatis had more provinces! ;)
But it is close! :eek:o

Following all news about this project! ;)

If it's playable (ie, there aren't too many provinces per reigion), then it looks fantastic.

I can't wait to see the British Isles :D

it looks really astonishing :eek:

I'm sorry to be cynical, but I just don't see how it will be possible. It's an Old World map I know, which means no Americas - but seriously, going by the Iberian screenshot, how do you intend to get so many provinces on the map? Aren't there hardcoded ID grids and stuff?

I just don't understand how you could have so many provinces in Africa & Asia and of course Germany, etc and get the thing to work... :confused:

Like everyone else, I think it looks great, and I hope it works - but have you done the maths right?

Ooooh, now there's a pretty map :)
MyMap is nice, but this is what I've been longing for all these years. Actually, that would be an ancient world map, but this will do just fine.
Keep it up!