• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
elvain said:
ok, but by what should we try to help you? make the names look English where possible? or use Arabic names, or Turkish, or Greek
I understood it as help or as exchange of ackmowledges ...
Arabian names in Middle East except for Anatolia (turkish).
I have no fault in Byzantium fall or lost of greek culture.
I can delete this post anyway or simply correct names of provinces.

P.S. You seem to forget about EU files sent by me to help You ...

Last edited:
so what should I do?
Was that enough?

btw, it didn't work, something was messed up

C-T, I worked a little on the map and included Sahara and Sudan to the grand map, as well as parts of MKJ's Sahel (Ethiopia will be added later)

so here you go:
0romepracovni31cv9.jpg

ok, so I will do only some fixes in the Sahara and west Africa (Djenne is still missing now) and send it to you in the full size.. possibly even today

the project is reborn, check grand modding forum aswell :)

currently both I and CT work on the map ;)

I gave the matter some thought and I think we should stick to English province names wherever possible. My reasons for that are that there is no standardised transcription from Arabic to English and we should really get rid of provinces named in two languages, as it looks rather ugly. ;)

shame on English :D

but generaly I think I can agree with it

Ok, I (originally from Earl Uthred for my abandoned EU3 map) have a proposal for the British Isles during the time frame of the mod:

BritishIsles.png

The number of provinces is sufficient IMO. The provinces Waterford, Dublin, Caithness, Sudreyjar, Orkney and Hjaltland should be left empty ingame to be colonised by the Norse.

I can't draw provinces into the PTI since I use Elvain's map and provinces as a basis ... I'm currently revising the Balkans.

... and all the credit for the Britain proposal goes to Earl Uthred. ;)

would you find it usefull to add some provinces to the Balkans? I think I could add some more, I think at least Bosnia could be splitted as well as Rascia and Thrace and possibly also Dardania, don't you think?