• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

ZelltheTwisted

Recruit
17 Badges
Nov 28, 2015
  • BATTLETECH
  • Prison Architect
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Surviving Mars
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Knights of Pen and Paper 2
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Teleglitch: Die More Edition
  • Magicka
So I played and had a game going before the update and wipe (YOLO shit happens). But what I want to know. I cannot find any rocks anymore to farm grindstones for the blacksmith. It says to search for them in dungeons, and I cannot find them there either. Are they just available in shop now, after update? Am I missing something? Or is my game just glitched and I should be seeing them still in caves? Anyway, I have the PC version. Thanks again! Great game.

So, no one has answered this still. Would like some help. There are no rocks in my game in order to farm Grindstones... :( and now, during cutscenes/ conversations all the character/players at my table i cannot see their dialect. I am missing half the dialogue. Is there any way to fix this it was working before. Any help appreciated!~

So, no one has answered this still. Would like some help. There are no rocks in my game in order to farm Grindstones... :( and now, during cutscenes/ conversations all the character/players at my table i cannot see their dialect. I am missing half the dialogue. Is there any way to fix this it was working before. Any help appreciated!~

Same boat here - the grindstones are all gone from my son's game (v2.32), plus when you go into the Shop, the first thing the game does is remove the character sprites and replace them with the food items sitting below the chairs. Something's definitely gone weird on this one. Already cleared both cache and data on the game and no change - this is on a multi-profile tablet and the problem is present on both profiles and both sets of saved games.

FYI, if you're going to clear the game data, make sure to use the Paradox login for the cloud backups, otherwise you'll regret it.

*edit* looks like there's an Amazon review mentioning the same problem, so maybe the Grindstones broke when the game was integrated into Amazon Underground?

Last edited: