• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.

unmerged(13)

Banned
Jan 12, 2000
Visit site
New Scenarios in this latest beta that you got. .. How about outlining some of the more interesting ones .. eh?
Everyone here in Australia is awaiting some good info from you. You, Marcus, are our beacon.

Sapura - awaiting the revelation..

Basically we added 6 campaigns, set in different time periods. A few more mission based scenarios are also in development.

/Johan @ Paradox

Not today we can't.

We don't know which campaigns will be in the final game yet or which countries will be available in them. It's all in the hands of the testers to determine how to get the best campaigns.

I dont want to promise any kind of campaign that might not make it to the final game.

There will be Grand Campaign, several timeperiod campaigns and even more mission based scenarios in the final game.

/Johan @ Paradox

I understand that. However it's always possible for you to release the campaigns that don't make it into the final game as either a campaign addon for the game later on, or provide them free of charge after the games release on the website.
There's really no reason to waste time on abandoning (atleast decent scenarios) when they can be 'recycled' through those means.
So i doubt there would be any backlash from consumers who didn't get what they thought was being released, you can just notify them that they maybe released as an addon or available for free download.
Sapura

Wow! Talk about thread necromancy! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.