• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Who shall win the 2012 Iron HeAARt?

• Carnage Al Dente

Votes: 53 49,1%
  • Rank and File

Votes: 21 19,4%
  • Jiěfàng Zhànzhēng

Votes: 8 7,4%
  • The War to end all Wars

Votes: 16 14,8%
  • Freedom or Death

Votes: 4 3,7%
  • Sudden Patriotic Carnage

Votes: 6 5,6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Congratulations to all winners! And also to all who were nominated. Anyone even in competition for this has surpassed the vast majority and been noted by many. Great work! :)

Rensslaer

I do hope work on that mod is continuing; I haven't tried it yet, but it sounds marvelous.

It is continuing, has been taken up by Dizzle and his team. I can say the TFH version is great and well balanced.
There is a very nice WWI MP game series going on with this mod, if anybody is interested.

I am deeply honored as I consider this price is the greatest of all on this fabulous forum. I humbly wish to thank all of you who voted. It means a lot for me. It is the nutrient for my inspirational seeds, the sun in my face and the ammunition to my word-gun. Thank you.

Also - I really wish to praise the immense work and writer qualities by Uriah. He could very well publish a book with the non-technical parts of "Rank and File". I feel we have been competing with apples and pears in a fruit competition and people simply liked apples better although the pears were of the most excellent qualities. But that is also what I like with a fruit competition :).

With that said - a hand for Avindian who has dedicated almost three months (although not full time ;)) to this competition. Thanks for giving us dedicated writers something to fight for.

Let's all keep it coming!

Congrats CptEasy, major fan of your AARs, keep 'em coming!