• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi am looking for a group of good players to have regular mp games with(campaingn's) im a really good player (exceptional if i can get japan) :wacko:

Anyways just add me to msn or email when your looking for a slot to fill for campiegn games( i have a great cpu and cable connection could host as well)

Email me at or add to msn : havenglore@hotmail.com

Oh if "block1' and "mora" see this post please put me on msn we still need to set a time for that reload!!!!

thanks
Mycalle

sorry not immediately self-evident. i am looking for players for tues and sat games. anyone still play hoi 1 MP?

Hoi1

Some people need to keep on the HOI1 servers because, some people dont have HOI2, like me. (say thank you to PDOX for not shipping) There are still many people with HOI1. Contact them to make a game.

I don't see any people at HoI 1 channel, where are they all?
If I lucky I can see one or two person, but can't connect to them, and not only I have this problem =[ if somebody hosted, nobody can't to connect. ppl who wants to play, may be will try to play

PS: sorry for my english :wacko:

Centurio,

Hearts of Iron 1 has been out for about 4 years now. Most players have moved on to Hearts of Iron 2, or the Hearts of Iron 2: Doomsday expansion.

I've never tried MP (too much of a time investment IMHO) but you might want to make sure you're patched up to version 1.06c (the final release) and you are playing the same mod (normal 'vanilla' HOI, or CORE/Stony Road/etc).

If you need more information, please see my thread on the main HOI 1 forum: 'The complete guide to patching beyond version 1.06c'

Like most multiplayer games, you won't be able to play eachother unless your both running the exact same version (all the same patches, etc).

Hope this helps,

- Commander Keen -