• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

gzav

Belgian.
71 Badges
May 31, 2002
Visit site
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Semper Fi
  • Victoria 2
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Hearts of Iron II: Beta
  • Pride of Nations
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Magicka
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Pillars of Eternity
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Cities: Skylines - After Dark
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Stellaris
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Diplomacy
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • For The Glory
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Heir to the Throne
In future, please use only this thread when you need a player, i'm tired of seeing 1 post threads advertising this or that game...

Please consider me if you need an italian player Lord Ederon - monday nights are ok for me - I'm on GMT.

Humble Suggestion for the all-powerful Mod

If we're to be prevented from "cluttering up" this oh-so-busy thread by only posting player needed messages in this thread, perhaps the mod could be so kind as to somehow indicate to everybody that this IS, in fact, the official "player needed" thread? There is nothing about it that makes it look to the non-mod-chastised reader like the only place to go if they want to join or need a player for a game. All it looks like is Lord Ederon wanting a player for his game. It is not even stickied or anything, so it could drift down the forum and be of no use to anybody. Maybe if it were stickied, and authored by a mod and titled, "OFFICIAL THREAD FOR PLAYER RECRUITMENT," it might be somewhat effective.

Do i detect sarcasm? Not really the best way to ask me to do something... But you're lucky, i'm in a good mood, so i shall grant your wishes...

I prefer open a thread for find subs, i ve the feeling that nobody ll see this.. but well, Times of Trouble needs a Japanese Player this evening at 18 GMT, the situacion is that japan is going to invade China as soon as we enter.

Yelow lyon needs you! ;)

I agree, Citizen, but the whim of the mod rules. At least the thread has been made distinctive now.

At any rate, we need Japan for a Thursday night USA game. Thursdays at 9 PM Eastern Time, which would be 1 AM Friday morning GMT this week, and 2 AM Friday morning GMT starting next week, when USA will be back on standard time. The game has advanced one session, and the current date is Jan 1 38.

HerrGeneral said:
I agree, Citizen, but the whim of the mod rules.

Whim of the mod? No no, a whim would be if (*when* if continue this way) i decided to warn/have you banned for no reason...In this case, i had every reason to do what i did, so stop bringing the subject back...

Last edited:
You certainly shouldn't bother painting a red target on your chest when someone already has you in their sites.

Courage or foolhardy?

:)

Wanting players in Australia

Hey guys I am looking for a regular bunch of people in Australia or NZ to play regular weekend HOI MP games with.

I don't want to join any players list. All I want is a couple of people with MSN.

If anybody is interested please add me to their MSN contact list. My email is mr_pudman@hotmail.com.

Please, no spam.

Mr Pudman. Check out the Aus Group thread.

There is already a group of regular Australian players who use the CORE mod, and play usually around 3 times each week. If you're interested, post in that thread. We are currently in the middle of a game, but if you have a reasonable connection, and don't mind our house rules I'm sure everyone would be ok for you to join in

edit: unless you are Omni in disguise...

And please...post in the appropriate thread, cunningly named "Official thread for player recruitement..."

*merged.

:eek: I hope I'm posting in the right place! :D

I've not played MP before (1 game with a friend where we played together to achieve objectives definietley doesn't count!)

I'm looking to join a game. Most nights are probably fine - Monday nights are best. I'm UK based so on GMT at the mo and am usually available from around 20.00, perhaps 20.30 and can play till around 12.30 perhaps 01.00
Not too bothered about which nation I play - although due to inexperience in MP possibly best if I'm not left in charge of anything too important :rolleyes:
Let me know if you're short of a player.
Would be happy to fill in for someone temporarily (will try not to break anything!)

Thanks

Alexx

Oh yea, got one of those ICQ things if that helps! - ICQ: 307875308

I can vouch for Alex, he really shouldn't be left in charge of anything too important :rofl:

Seriously though, I am his usual partner in crime, and if anyone needs a player whose greatest flaw is getting bogged down in major land battles, I am available most week nights on GMT.

Mike

Alexx said:
:eek: I hope I'm posting in the right place! :D

I've not played MP before (1 game with a friend where we played together to achieve objectives definietley doesn't count!)

I'm looking to join a game. Most nights are probably fine - Monday nights are best. I'm UK based so on GMT at the mo and am usually available from around 20.00, perhaps 20.30 and can play till around 12.30 perhaps 01.00
Not too bothered about which nation I play - although due to inexperience in MP possibly best if I'm not left in charge of anything too important :rolleyes:
Let me know if you're short of a player.
Would be happy to fill in for someone temporarily (will try not to break anything!)

Thanks

Alexx

Oh yea, got one of those ICQ things if that helps! - ICQ: 307875308

ripleym said:
I can vouch for Alex, he really shouldn't be left in charge of anything too important

Seriously though, I am his usual partner in crime, and if anyone needs a player whose greatest flaw is getting bogged down in major land battles, I am available most week nights on GMT.

Mike

Check out 1936 thread. We need a permanent player for Italy for
a new long-term campaign which starts on Tuesday

Pick Me Pick Me

just looking for people to play with pm me or post here and we can set up a time and such.