• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Susana

COO Paradox Interactive
43 Badges
Aug 18, 2004
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • 200k Club
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Hearts of Iron: The Card Game
  • Rise of Prussia
  • Paradox Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Achtung Panzer
  • Victoria 2
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Field Marshal
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Archon Edition
  • Tyranny: Gold Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Deus Vult
  • Diplomacy
  • East India Company
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Galactic Assault
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
  • Rome Gold
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
Stockholm, Oct 12, 2005

As some of you may have noticed, we have experienced problems with the registration codes in some webshop Diplomacy copies. This is due to a printer error, where one character in the log-in has been replaced by a faulty character.

If you think your copy of Diplomacy might be affected, please follow the instructions below:

1. Use your code to log in under "My games".
2. If this does not work, please contact support@paradoxplaza.com and give us your code, name under which you bought the game * very important * and we will get back to you.

Please note that this issue only affects a limited number of copies bought through our webshop.

Bought the Webshop version...

Downloaded it and now would like to patch it, but the patch gives me a message that Diplomacy is not registered on my machine?

Also would like to register it but seeing as I downloaded it, I do not have a CD key.

Any sugestions would be appreciated.

slazaroff said:
Downloaded it and now would like to patch it, but the patch gives me a message that Diplomacy is not registered on my machine?

Also would like to register it but seeing as I downloaded it, I do not have a CD key.

Any sugestions would be appreciated.
With that D symbol, it seems that you are indeed registered. However, for the webshop version, you have to wait til the server updates the game for you. Right now, it is still at 1.2. They are trying to get 1.3 up for the webshop users ASAP.

Code located

heagarty said:
All authorized copies of the game were released with a registration code.

Did you buy the game new or used?

I discovered the registration code on the front inside cover of the manual, quite by chance.

I shall now try to register the rather smudgy numbers.

I envisage an eight-year-old Chinese girl with a rubber stamp methodically turning the number wheels one by one and opening and stamping manuals one by one. Am I completely wrong?

Incidentally, since I bought this game on-line why isn't possible for the purchase procedure to include automatic registration of the product? Simple enough I would have thought.

Thanks for your reply.

nrg said:
I discovered the registration code on the front inside cover of the manual, quite by chance.

I shall now try to register the rather smudgy numbers.

I envisage an eight-year-old Chinese girl with a rubber stamp methodically turning the number wheels one by one and opening and stamping manuals one by one. Am I completely wrong?

Incidentally, since I bought this game on-line why isn't possible for the purchase procedure to include automatic registration of the product? Simple enough I would have thought.

Thanks for your reply.

Well, maybe not Chinese. :D

You may want to make the on-line purchase/auto-registration question over in the forum for the on-line store. Seems to make sense.

Rusian version has no registration codes.

I have bought russian version of "Diplomacy" localized by www.snowball.ru and distributed by "1C Games".
I have a registration code of eight digit and this code couldn't be applied for metaserver game.

Who is to blame? I have no other codes inside the box. The shop-keeper said the version is 100% legal and licenced, so how should I register and play online?
The wnowball.ru sites contained no information about it.

unclesem said:
I have bought russian version of "Diplomacy" localized by www.snowball.ru and distributed by "1C Games".
I have a registration code of eight digit and this code couldn't be applied for metaserver game.

Who is to blame? I have no other codes inside the box. The shop-keeper said the version is 100% legal and licenced, so how should I register and play online?
The wnowball.ru sites contained no information about it.

Welcome toi the forum

You must first register. click om my games on the top of this side.

Ok, the My Games link is complaining of a database error, the type we get when the server is down, what should I do now?
I want to register my Christmas present.

Please send an email to support, see link in the first post in this thread.