• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
sorry for the lack of updates, university once more is stealing my free time. Pshhh "Education"... Anyways, I've been working on the next update and i hope to get it up soon.

Stnylan- These battles were white nuckle the whole way through, especially since i was facing about 120,000 worth of Ottoman partisans in Occupied Anatolia. Win and take the capitol, or loose, and loose my entire army , encircled, hoisted by my own petard. Hehe. funny word. petard.

ComradeOm- indeed, i realized in the begining that this was going to be an all or nothing war. Jerusalems position in 1836 in respect to the Ottomans was something like a Elephant and a mouse, especially as i had tried to make the AI build a stronger Military than the Ottomans typically do.

Mr. Capiatlist- When i fight civilized nations, thats my usual strategy, quick dash to the capitol force a white peace or take a key province or indeminidies. However, i felt in this case that it would make more sense for Jerusalem and its current government to go for a whatever-the-cost revanchist war against the 1815 settlement. A reduced Jersualem, sandwhiched between a Monolithic Ottoman Empire and an ambitious Egypt and indebted to British interests, would never be able to conduct itself as a world/regional power or even conduct an independent foreign policy , unless it did something to break out of its constraints.

Duke of Wellington- The Gendarme is my own attempt to add a bit of realism to this world. A Militant Christian crusader state, crushed by a Revived Sunni Ottoman Empire would have little love for any Turks it occupied. While Christ may have called for his followers to turn the other cheek, history shows us that, those who take up the cross have a tendancy to ignore that part of Christian scripture.

Thanks Everyone for reading and/or commenting
-Maximilliano

:mad: I've been getting CTD's with Jerusalem after wars end, and i have no idea why: i've gone through every event i created and every other change to the game, mod or home made. I'm still gonna write to wrap up the Ottoman War, but then I will either put this AAR on hold and start another AAR until i can fix it, or go into pure fantasy mode, not actually playing the game out, but rather writing as i could see it working out. Sorry and thank you guys for your support
-Maximilliano

That is a shame to hear. I do hope you do find the source to those problems.

Sorry to see it end. Oh well - it was a fun read.