Obligatory Imperator Rome strange screenshot thread

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Untitled2.png

Behold the Living Rock of Stonehenge...a triangle, circle and square. These guys would approve:

1200px-Electronic_Arts_historical_logo_80s.svg.png

• 6Like
  • 2Haha
Reactions:
I had already captured the city state of Kroton, but then decided to wait with the peace treaty until my waiting fleet intercepted Krotons two ships which got booted out of the harbour. Not a bad decision to do that, if you look at the PoW I got this way :)

Admiral16MA.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions:
You know the event you get where some peasant leader or something has been apprehended, and you have an option to keep him in case he becomes handy?

Well, this is what happens if, when you promote to having a larger number of great families, you choose that person as the new family head:

Nonamegreatfamily.jpg

Very amusing tooltips arise when that last family is discontented. :)

And, PS, what a lot of women!

• 1Like
Reactions:
1614426722887.png

Demetrios has the lustful trait, but Te'lKhunu and Damarate not. In fact, Damarate is cautious and depressed, while Te'ljkhunu is miserly and Self-controled.

Can we pair lustful characters for this event please?

And making friends and getting pregnant. The wife of Demetrios, Deidama, should have a hit on loyalty too. Of course she has the trait tolerant, but some other partner that is not tolerant may see this kind of endeavors in a different light.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Got her pregnant!
20200503202857_1.jpg
While being castrated!
20200503202847_1.jpg

20200503202842_1.jpg

PS: I married this heirless dying king with someone with better fertility traits to increase the chance to get a heir, and it worked out.

• 3Like
  • 3Haha
Reactions:
You know the event you get where some peasant leader or something has been apprehended, and you have an option to keep him in case he becomes handy?

Well, this is what happens if, when you promote to having a larger number of great families, you choose that person as the new family head:

View attachment 686418

Very amusing tooltips arise when that last family is discontented. :)

And, PS, what a lot of women!
That is a bug. It has been reported a few times now. Something about the last name being empty sometimes, I think.

Reactions:
"Dearest father: Deepest apologies. Bit of a bother: I seem to have come down with a touch of the colic. I'm afraid that I must cancel my original plans to sleep through the night and instead engage in a vigorous program of wailing. Your loving son, Eumelos"

3S7k5wA.png

• 18Haha
Reactions:
I'm not sure how this happened, but this small Iberian tribe seems to have somehow obtained tiny exclaves all over Germany
(please ignore the disparate sate of my country!)
Screenshot 2021-03-08 03.14.54.png

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Another one, Rome no longer in Rome. I guess the Etruscans wanted their land back?
I was lucky enough that the Antigonid, who had conquered most of Macedonia, turned into Macedonia after I took the final remaining provinces.
Not sure if it was event driven or decision driven, but it was nice to see.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Somehow, a massive Roman Revolt (AI) morphed into a fight of Eastern Roman Republic mostly in the West, and Western Roman Dictatorship in the East. (See 2nd pic for the weird naming; 1st one is just for reference - I thought the revolt was going to win)

20210313152326_1.jpg

20210313162039_1.jpg

• 1Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions: