• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Romanix90

Colonel
23 Badges
Feb 25, 2019
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
South of Egypt we have several Nubian nations. Some of them follow Coptic religion, others Islam. I think that it would certainly be cool if these nations get shared mission tree regardless which religion they follow. The aim for Nubians is to unite the homeland into single nation and perhaps to invade Egypt itself which would play along with Kushite restoration achievment. Next Area of Lower Nubia would be taken away from Egypt and placet in Horn of Africa. Or perhaps the division of Horn of Africa into Horn of Africa and Nubia. I would suggest also that Coptic religion be renamed into Miaphysite like in CK2 but i know that some of you fellow conquerors wouldn't aprove this.

NubiaMT.png

Nubian Army mission requires for the player to build an army to maximum limit. Reward is 10% Army morale for 15 years to help you in your quest to Unite Nubia

Stability of the Realm. Now one can not simply go for and take fractured Nubian states. Stability of the government is important so this mission is complete once the player have Stability +2 and positive income. The reward for this in National unreast -3 and Permanent claim in Upper Nubia

Unite Nubia branch goes goes after you managed to defeat fractured Nubian states your reward is Permanent claim Said Area, Vostani Area and claim on Axum

If by some miracle player manage to conquer mentioned Areas the player gets permanent claims on the rest of Mamluk Egypt, except of course Middle East territories.

Once you've taken the reast of Egypt the player would get permanent claim of Palestine Area +20 Prestige

With Egypt secured the player can chose to secure Holy Land and Jerusalem which would of course lead the player to the conquest of Syria

Middle branch is more focused on economy and development as well as building your navy. Riches of Africa goes with securing 30% of influence in Ethiopia trade node and reward is geting 500 Ducats and i 10% developing provinces for 15 years

After that the player have to build Glorius capital for its nation. Developing your capital to 30 should do the trick. After that event should fire where player gets extra 20 prestige and +2 Stability and University imidiatly geting build up. Plus should you control Cairo or Alexandria or even Axum you can chose to relocate your capital while geting the same bonuses

(Country Name) Navy would require of you to build up to your naval force limit after which you get +20 Galley combat ability for 20 years

On the right we have Secure Axum which would give you premanent claim on the rest of Ethiopia

Once Ethiopia is secure you have to defeat Adal and submit them to your will

And finaly once Adal is gone the player gets permanent claim on Horn of Africa

If you secured Syria and Horn of Africa the Kushite Restoration happens where the player gets +10% infantry and cavalry combat ability permanent and +20 defensive fortification along with + 2 diplomatic opinion.

Sorry for my bad English, i have noticed some mistakes in this image. This is the first time i do something like this.

Last edited:
  • 4Like
  • 1Haha
Reactions:
Upvote 0
South of Egypt we have several Nubian nations. Some of them follow Coptic religion, others Islam. I think that it would certainly be cool if these nations get shared mission tree regardless which religion they follow. The aim for Nubians is to unite the homeland into single nation and perhaps to invade Egypt itself which would play along with Kushite restoration achievment. Next Area of Lower Nubia would be taken away from Egypt and placet in Horn of Africa. Or perhaps the division of Horn of Africa into Horn of Africa and Nubia. I would suggest also that Coptic religion be renamed into Miaphysite like in CK2 but i know that some of you fellow conquerors wouldn't aprove this.

View attachment 578603

Nubian Army mission requires for the player to build an army to maximum limit. Reward is 10% Army morale for 15 years to help you in your quest to Unite Nubia

Stability of the Realm. Now one can not simply go for and take fractured Nubian states. Stability of the government is important so this mission is complete once the player have Stability +2 and positive income. The reward for this in National unreast -3 and Permanent claim in Upper Nubia

Unite Nubia branch goes goes after you managed to defeat fractured Nubian states your reward is Permanent claim Said Area, Vostani Area and claim on Axum

If by some miracle player manage to conquer mentioned Areas the player gets permanent claims on the rest of Mamluk Egypt, except of course Middle East territories.

Once you've taken the reast of Egypt the player would get permanent claim of Palestine Area +20 Prestige

With Egypt secured the player can chose to secure Holy Land and Jerusalem which would of course lead the player to the conquest of Syria

Middle branch is more focused on economy and development as well as building your navy. Riches of Africa goes with securing 30% of influence in Ethiopia trade node and reward is geting 500 Ducats and i 10% developing provinces for 15 years

After that the player have to build Glorius capital for its nation. Developing your capital to 30 should do the trick. After that event should fire where player gets extra 20 prestige and +2 Stability and University imidiatly geting build up. Plus should you control Cairo or Alexandria or even Axum you can chose to relocate your capital while geting the same bonuses

(Country Name) Navy would require of you to build up to your naval force limit after which you get +20 Galley combat ability for 20 years

On the right we have Secure Axum which would give you premanent claim on the rest of Ethiopia

Once Ethiopia is secure you have to defeat Adal and submit them to your will

And finaly once Adal is gone the player gets permanent claim on Horn of Africa

If you secured Syria and Horn of Africa the Kushite Restoration happens where the player gets +10% infantry and cavalry combat ability permanent and +20 defensive fortification along with + 2 diplomatic opinion.

Sorry for my bad English, i have noticed some mistakes in this image. This is the first time i do something like this.
I think more parts of the world with the generic tree need regional trees. Definately approve.

• 2Like
Reactions:
  • 1Like
Reactions: