• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(96838)

First Lieutenant
Apr 13, 2008
Nov1.jpg
Nov2.jpg
Nov3.jpg

Hehe... yes, that's right, follow our advice.

Muahahahaha! :rofl:

BTW, excellent start. It's been a while since we had any type of Russian AAr over here. :)

likk9922 said:
Hehe... yes, that's right, follow our advice.

Muahahahaha! :rofl:

BTW, excellent start. It's been a while since we had any type of Russian AAr over here. :)

I always listen to good advice ;) and yeah, I have seen a Russian one for a while.

Mats_SX said:
Good grief! What a cilffhanger! :D :D :D

50.000 Muscovites besieging Novgorod, and with reinforcements soon standing ready in Moskva.... Will Poland come to aid? Buy Novgorod out of the war? Or will territory be lost?

Next update! :D

Cliffhanger...Bit of an anti climax Im afraid...

Shortynds said:
zomgzorz finally a Novgorodian (does that even exists?) AAR. The Novgorodian winter will sure prove useful in the up-coming battles/wars. :D

Winter is very useful :D

Mmm...Novgorod...way to get through the first years unscathed!

I remember my only successful game as a Novgorod/Russia. I too allied with Poland/Lithuania and used that alliance to trash on Sweden and the German religious orders. Once that was done, Muscowy was no problem.

Looks like your acquisitions in old Lithuania have put you out of the danger zone and into the 'kick-ass' expansion mode! Good luck forming Russia! Will you keep it an aristocratic/serfdom culture? Or will some of Novgorod's trading Republic style culture persist?

TheExecuter

Mega Death: ...The Awesome Empire of Novgorod

when it is time to annex the Muscovites, gently place your arm around their leader's shoulders and (while looking South) ask him, "Is it better for you to join me, or, for you and your people to learn a new language, and religion?" :D

magnificent start ! ! :cool:

I'm pretty sure "Resistance is Futile" is already a borg thing. ;)

TheExecuter said:
Mmm...Novgorod...way to get through the first years unscathed!

I remember my only successful game as a Novgorod/Russia. I too allied with Poland/Lithuania and used that alliance to trash on Sweden and the German religious orders. Once that was done, Muscowy was no problem.

Looks like your acquisitions in old Lithuania have put you out of the danger zone and into the 'kick-ass' expansion mode! Good luck forming Russia! Will you keep it an aristocratic/serfdom culture? Or will some of Novgorod's trading Republic style culture persist?

TheExecuter

I figured we had to have a good start eventually :) and yes, those provs off lith take us well and truly out of the danger zone.

Aristocratic/Serfdom will be the order of the day...absolutely no trading will be done.

Fiftypence said:
Well done against Lithuania. The Muscovites will be shaking in their boots now!

Indeed :D

GhostWriter said:
Mega Death: ...The Awesome Empire of Novgorod

when it is time to annex the Muscovites, gently place your arm around their leader's shoulders and (while looking South) ask him, "Is it better for you to join me, or, for you and your people to learn a new language, and religion?" :D

magnificent start ! ! :cool:

:D as you can now see, Suzdal was the kingdom doing the consoling.

And thanks ;)

likk9922 said:
I'm pretty sure "Resistance is Futile" is already a borg thing. ;)

We have not met this borg yet, but we shall assimilate them.

Well played! It all belongs to Novgorod! Unite all the Russians!

BTW, what's your BB like? And when you colonize, do the colonies become Ugric or Russian (I cannot recall now :eek:o ).

EDIT: Oh, I see that it's Russian. Well, Russian Lappland will be interesting. :p

Hehehe...Novgorod Rising!

I hope you didn't go with the merchant faction! Seems to me you'd much rather go with the nobles...but anyway.

I love the ugric culture capabilities of a Novgorod / Russia...it really destroys the Scandinavian countries...

Keep up the good work!
TheExecuter

Walter Model said:
Your game would be more interesting if you played AGCEEP rather than vanilla.
Nothing beats the useless event system of eu2 vanilla! :D You know this AAR reminds me of a certain Persian AAR quite a while back...

likk9922 said:
Well played! It all belongs to Novgorod! Unite all the Russians!

BTW, what's your BB like? And when you colonize, do the colonies become Ugric or Russian (I cannot recall now :eek:o ).

EDIT: Oh, I see that it's Russian. Well, Russian Lappland will be interesting. :p

thxs, BB is shown in the next update

TheExecuter said:
Hehehe...Novgorod Rising!

I hope you didn't go with the merchant faction! Seems to me you'd much rather go with the nobles...but anyway.

I love the ugric culture capabilities of a Novgorod / Russia...it really destroys the Scandinavian countries...

Keep up the good work!
TheExecuter

Went with the merchants, I just love colonists so much! :D

and thxs

Walter Model said:
Your game would be more interesting if you played AGCEEP rather than vanilla.

Oh? I dislike alot of events giving/taking away provinces etc and other such surprises...

Van Engel said:
Nothing beats the useless event system of eu2 vanilla! :D You know this AAR reminds me of a certain Persian AAR quite a while back...

I have done a Persian AAR some while back.

R. Daneel said:
I like your AAR-style, Mega Death! Plain and simple.
And your playing isn't all too bad either, lol.
To Holmgard and beyond!

Thxs :D , plain and VERY simple, sometimes my eyes bleed when I read some of the boorish commentry I add.