• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Would we see the changelog?
I did download it and checked the old issues, nothing seems to be changed. Ainu still lack coa's (despite the fact that I have repeatedly sent coa's on this thread), Tea master society still looks unchanged. I guess it's better to wait for the next patch then.

What is the end date of the mod?

I have found out the problem. CTD is gone. Now I am trying to do some bug fixing then the new version will be released.
Although we would rather concentrate on adding 1582 scenario now (I believe we have done 60-70% of the work).
Then we will add some new features in the next year.

Please im with this problem on my PROVINCES.BPM and its ruining everything y.y

Please help me

Does the mod have custom historical events or is it more like a vanilla reskin?

We reused the vanilla events ofc., but also added many original events. Please check the event files since there are so many new events.

I did download it and checked the old issues, nothing seems to be changed. Ainu still lack coa's (despite the fact that I have repeatedly sent coa's on this thread), Tea master society still looks unchanged. I guess it's better to wait for the next patch then.

Sorry, materials you sent me are informative, but I have to redraw them because the size is different to CK2's COA format and some pictures have bad rez quality. Tea master (or society system) is bit too complicated. Unfortunately, we don't have enough time to concentrate on these issues.

Sorry, materials you sent me are informative, but I have to redraw them because the size is different to CK2's COA format and some pictures have bad rez quality. Tea master (or society system) is bit too complicated. Unfortunately, we don't have enough time to concentrate on these issues.
It's ok, we can wait, currently CK2 China mod and Game of Thrones mod are both very playable, so we have other stuff to play while we wait, you can take your time :)

0.9.1 is uploaded. There are many changes (the most of them are historical improvements though), and some graphical errors are also fixed.

• 1Like
Reactions:
@chatnoir17 is recruitment open? I would like to join. I can work on events or any other coding. I can also work on simple graphic tasks, like recolors or icons.
I don't speak/read Japanese however, if that is a requirement.
Summer is rolling around, and i don't work during summer, so i have plenty of time.

Thanks for the great mod btw.

• 1Like
Reactions:
@chatnoir17 is recruitment open? I would like to join. I can work on events or any other coding. I can also work on simple graphic tasks, like recolors or icons.
I don't speak/read Japanese however, if that is a requirement.
Summer is rolling around, and i don't work during summer, so i have plenty of time.

Thanks for the great mod btw.

Of course, please join our project via discord channel https://discord.gg/ejR5svN

• 4Like
Reactions:
Although my time playing this mod is pretty short because of my pc cannot handle the map is pretty big and lots of troops movement around the map but in the this short playing experience i enjoying the mod especially the events and how lots of new features. In my short time playing this my suggestion is Hope in next update of this mod you can explore more relationships between japan and china especially in trade and influence. In the end this is pretty good mod

• 4Like
Reactions:
Is there any plan of bringing this mod to CK3?

@chatnoir17
Is the mod still being developed? Any plans with CK3?

@SchwarzKatze Yes, this mod is still under development. My Japanese compatriots are porting the data into CK3, but some other modders and me are rather fascinated in the CK2 system. :)

• 3Like
Reactions:
We are continuing the development.
Thanks to Miroslav, we got a brand new 3D model set for Japanese & Ainu warriors.
The banners on the map are improved as well.
Pic01.jpg
Pic02.jpg

• 9Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
i really like this mod! do you intend to rebalance ainu at some point? they always seem to go for the japanese clans in south hokkaido and they are immediately destroyed when i think historically they were trade partners. they also have access to japanese succesion laws which im not sure is historical.

Steam says the mod updated today but when I click on it to find out what's new it says there was a problem accessing the item. It wasn't deleted was it?

edit: ah. Well nevermind. It's back. Guess I jumped to conclusions on that one. But if I had a nickel for every time a mod I liked disappeared because one of the team members threw a wobbly and deleted everything before leaving I'd have three nickles. That isn't isn't a lot but it's weird that it happened thrice.

Last edited: