• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Domo arigato goziemashita! Found some bugs, how should I report them?

Quick question, what are the advantages or features of creating branch families with your brothers and uncles for the player?

Having played a bit, I've come to the conclusion that the Subjugation and long-term tributary CB must be removed or its mechanic severely reevaluated. I would be fine with it being completely removed, or Subjugation should be limited in scope and granted only through a Mandate from the Emperor or the Shogun. Personally, I'd keep it only as a CB to unite a province if you are hold that province's shugo post, or upon the Shogun or the Emperor's command by event. This would make currying favour with the Court much more important - and interesting.

Starting at the MEIOU coup, independent realms are routinely and constantly involved in between 2-4 wars, not leaving them any time to recuperate before bigger neighbors (or the Shogunate) comes knocking on their door. Also this makes Alliances nigh-on useless as a bangwagoning tool against bigger daimyo, because you will constantly be asked to join your ally's war and if you do not send your troops you risk the AI breaking off your Alliance.

Also, I would remove the threat threshold alltogether for Defensive Pacts - if you are small enough and your neighbor is enormous, regardless of the threat you should be able to form a defensive coaliton with your other neighbors.

Domo arigato goziemashita! Found some bugs, how should I report them?
You're welcome! You can report in this forum or discord.

Quick question, what are the advantages or features of creating branch families with your brothers and uncles for the player?
Although it has strong flavor elements,
If you branch the character to his wife/mother's home house dynasty, He gets a claim of that house.
Also, if your two sons(other than eldest son) branched a family and having the land, "The three arrows" event will happened.
This event is from anecdote of Mori Motonari and the three sons will relate alliance.

Having played a bit, I've come to the conclusion that the Subjugation and long-term tributary CB must be removed or its mechanic severely reevaluated. I would be fine with it being completely removed, or Subjugation should be limited in scope and granted only through a Mandate from the Emperor or the Shogun. Personally, I'd keep it only as a CB to unite a province if you are hold that province's shugo post, or upon the Shogun or the Emperor's command by event. This would make currying favour with the Court much more important - and interesting.

Starting at the MEIOU coup, independent realms are routinely and constantly involved in between 2-4 wars, not leaving them any time to recuperate before bigger neighbors (or the Shogunate) comes knocking on their door. Also this makes Alliances nigh-on useless as a bangwagoning tool against bigger daimyo, because you will constantly be asked to join your ally's war and if you do not send your troops you risk the AI breaking off your Alliance.

Also, I would remove the threat threshold alltogether for Defensive Pacts - if you are small enough and your neighbor is enormous, regardless of the threat you should be able to form a defensive coaliton with your other neighbors.
Thank you for some suggestions.
It's hard to say that the game is well balanced in the current situation, so I would like to incorporate your suggestions and make improvements.

Next update when? Gotta colonise Karafuto ;_;
We are planning Mid-June.
It may be earlier If Chatoir17 return.

About Next update contents of the present :
Character's ability value and traits - Setting of ability value for more than one hundred characters.
A new adoption event - The player can be the adopted child of Great house just like Uesugi Kenshin.
index.php

Bloodline and God name about Unification of Japan - The person who united Japan can create bloodline and will be enshirined as the god after the death.
index.php
index.php

Adjust CBs - limit of Tributary CB, more Japanize "Other claim" CB, etc.
index.php

These are under development and may be changes.

Attachments

• 20190524212332_1.jpg
    20190524212332_1.jpg
    671 KB · Views: 1.419
  • 20190526162452_1.jpg
    20190526162452_1.jpg
    745 KB · Views: 1.408
  • 20190526125948_1.jpg
    20190526125948_1.jpg
    747,5 KB · Views: 1.404
  • 20190526130003_1.jpg
    20190526130003_1.jpg
    725,4 KB · Views: 1.406
I uploaded the 3.2.1 compatible version NMIH mod.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgwqfpe3ac4jqs4/NMIH_3.2.1.zip/file
## Improvements ##
- Added many characters and their historical nicknames and titles
- Added a new adoption decision
- Added some events about Unification of Japan
- Adjusted some CBs balance

## Fixes ##
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to stop
- Fixed some characters data

I uploaded the 3.2.1 compatible version NMIH mod.
http://www.mediafire.com/file/bgwqfpe3ac4jqs4/NMIH_3.2.1.zip/file
## Improvements ##
- Added many characters and their historical nicknames and titles
- Added a new adoption decision
- Added some events about Unification of Japan
- Adjusted some CBs balance

## Fixes ##
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to stop
- Fixed some characters data

awesome!! thank you so much, is there any possibility to play again as ronin??

Ainu still lack coa's, despite all the ainu art I've sent you in the past.