• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ugh, in the meantime can you guys convert AGCEEP 1.56 to MyMap?

Why the such distain and hate for MyMap? Seriously, you guys were being ridiculous when you rejected MyMap out of "pfft" and scorn. It could have taken YEARS off your development time.

MyMap was not a bad map, MUCH better than Vanilla. I bet you guys regret it now.

music_theory7 said:
I bet you guys regret it now.
Yes. They cry on their pillow at night.

music_theory7 said:
ugh, in the meantime can you guys convert AGCEEP 1.56 to MyMap?

Why the such distain and hate for MyMap? Seriously, you guys were being ridiculous when you rejected MyMap out of "pfft" and scorn. It could have taken YEARS off your development time.

MyMap was not a bad map, MUCH better than Vanilla. I bet you guys regret it now.

Do it yourself, then upload it for everyone else to enjoy.

But I doubt you have the skill. :rofl:

Yup. You got it. I would like to learn and even help out AGCEEP crew with more events, but having college sucks when you're a triple major.

At least they are in somewhat the final stages! ONLY 10 MORE MONTHS TO GO!

May the force be with us.

music_theory7 said:
ONLY 10 MORE MONTHS TO GO!

May the force be with us.
Why not counting in years, young padawan? :)

A new map to be finished was not sufficient for us, we now work on EU2 source code too. :D

music_theory7 said:
Yup. You got it. I would like to learn and even help out AGCEEP crew with more events, but having college sucks when you're a triple major.

So you being in college is a reason for you not to help but the fact that I was in college when I started wasn't a good reason for delays... :confused:

Garbon said:
So you being in college is a reason for you not to help but the fact that I was in college when I started wasn't a good reason for delays... :confused:
Yes.

It should be on that Extra WATK link.

I'm going to start playing WATK with AGCEEP until the new map comes out. Sounds like they won't even have Urbino with Caesera Borgia as a country in their new map anyway. :wacko: or Lucca for that manner.