• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Our new map (HC map) is not finished but I hope it could be soon.

You can find all available partial maps here.

This is not the Deluxe map. deluxe map is only slight modification of Vanilla map (some names on the map and direct link between Kazan and Igrim through PTI).

YodaMaster said:

Will be with the next AGCEEP version (1.52)?

YodaMaster said:
This is not the Deluxe map. deluxe map is only slight modification of Vanilla map (some names on the map and direct link between Kazan and Igrim through PTI).

Yoda! Don't you get sick of answering this question over and over again? Maybe you should update the website to clearly explain what "modified" means. But what is the status of the map? I remember at the end of last summer when the partial maps came out, and there was discussion about assigning province goods, tax values, etc. Has that been all finalized? Is there anything the greater AGCEEP community can do to hasten its arrival, or is it all in Garbon's hands now?

tuesday4am said:
Yoda! Don't you get sick of answering this question over and over again? Maybe you should update the website to clearly explain what "modified" means.
Good idea!

tuesday4am said:
But what is the status of the map? I remember at the end of last summer when the partial maps came out, and there was discussion about assigning province goods, tax values, etc. Has that been all finalized? Is there anything the greater AGCEEP community can do to hasten its arrival, or is it all in Garbon's hands now?
Drawing to be finished.

YodaMaster said:

You can find all available partial maps here.

Ok thanks! I'll look at that link. yes hopefully this will be available at some point the preview pictures looked great! :)

Will it feature the small (free) Cities (Köln, Trier, Nürnberg, Lübeck ...)?

I would be very glad if it would look like the victoria map (for Germany and Holland at least):

Prussian_trouble.jpg

I've looked carefully at the drawings of new AGCEEP map and I'm astonished to the point I'd abandon my project :eek:o

but I guess Poland is too hard to draw for everyone, but Kasperus ;)

I have seen the pre-forms of the new map, but I must say: the MyMap looks historically much more accurate then the pre-forms of the AGCEEP-map. If we have a look at the Low Countries, the historical borders are simply not correct. The province of Holland looks strange, Gelderland is a mess and Overijssel never looked like this (not even when Drenthe is incorporated (which is correct!)).

Not just because of Utrecht, of course. It was just an example.
Various German provinces are also unhistorical - Saxony, for example. The frontiers are, on the proposed map, too clinical.

eeerm?

it seems to me clinical means pretty accurate... wtf? :eek:

szmik said:
eeerm?

it seems to me clinical means pretty accurate... wtf? :eek:

I understood his use of "clinical" more like "streamlined" to the point that the borders are not able to give us a glimpse of the real mess the borders within the HRE had been.

And that's exactely what I meant with "clinical".

By the way, I have much respect for the efforts of all who are involved in this project. My critical note was not meant to deny the capacities of those people.