• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Blagozahas

Recruit
Oct 11, 2023
This game was a major letdown overall. It has its upsides (story and a few parts of gameplay), BUT.
The game is not well optimized,stealth part is not well made and servers cant support it. On my first playthrough, i lost several weeks of ingame progress because servers lost my save files (on ticket with Paradox, they asked me not to make a lot of save files, remember this info.
I bit the bullet and tried a 2nd playthrough, but im at a point where im going to lose because the countdown will run out and i do NOT have any old save files to go back to.
Gave it a shot, feel lessened for having playing this game but im moving on. This product doesnt deserve my time anymore.

• 2Like
Reactions:
This game was a major letdown overall. It has its upsides (story and a few parts of gameplay), BUT.
The game is not well optimized,stealth part is not well made and servers cant support it. On my first playthrough, i lost several weeks of ingame progress because servers lost my save files (on ticket with Paradox, they asked me not to make a lot of save files, remember this info.
I bit the bullet and tried a 2nd playthrough, but im at a point where im going to lose because the countdown will run out and i do NOT have any old save files to go back to.
Gave it a shot, feel lessened for having playing this game but im moving on. This product doesnt deserve my time anymore.

Absolutely understand your frustration but you should at least know that the clock reaching midnight does NOT mean the end of the game, you get a "last stand" mission on the subsequent week to turn back that clock. Or, if you've unlocked the Tower, you can skip the last stand altogether and head into the endgame.

Reactions:
I am very sorry to hear you feel this way Blagozahas

We have had very unfortunate issues on Game Pas with saves and crashes. Our devs are hard at work getting a fix for this out ASAP. We're currently testing our fixes to make sure they're all good to go but can still not give any exact time on when it will be fully ready.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Is this a matter of Game Pass saving the games in a cloud?
I wonder from a developer perspective how much different the development environment of Game Pass is different from production.

Is this a matter of Game Pass saving the games in a cloud?
I wonder from a developer perspective how much different the development environment of Game Pass is different from production.
The save issues seem to mostly be connected to the cloud saving unfortunately.

The update fixing this is in its final stages before being released, it's coming soon!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Absolutely understand your frustration but you should at least know that the clock reaching midnight does NOT mean the end of the game, you get a "last stand" mission on the subsequent week to turn back that clock. Or, if you've unlocked the Tower, you can skip the last stand altogether and head into the endgame.
Who cares? You can't play the game. It's unplayable.

The save issues seem to mostly be connected to the cloud saving unfortunately.

The update fixing this is in its final stages before being released, it's coming soon!
Is this related to size? Cause Microsoft limits cloud storage per title, and the limit seems pretty close to total size of save files for the game (256MB)
(Can't post links, search XGameSave API on microsoft)
My save files always get broken when it's close to this total, and I noticed that, before got broken, it was not showing the space for my account, only the game itself, now I have 2 entries: one for game reserved and one for my space.

I had the same issue, lost quite some save games and now my motivation to continue is quite low, though I really like the game and the setting.

Maybe it's really related to the storage size on MS cloud. Starfield has similar issues and there save games are huge.