Not receiving any more asteroids? [Xbox]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

collarbyte

Recruit
Nov 10, 2021
I was asked by paradox support to add my situation and problem details here(and one other location), in order to escalate issue to developers.
I, like everyone else who is sick of restarting their favorite colony intending to finish a SINGLE play-through, have come across a new issue after starting a new colony after the latest update:
Approximately between day 10 and 20(when I finally afford an asteroid lander) I receive my first asteroid but am unable to take advantage of it due to lack of resources at the time. So despite pre-loading requested resources and eventually upgrading the lander, I have reached day 71 and NOT received a new asteroid despite almost always having three asteroids in orbit most of the time before this last update.
Has anyone else had an issue with no asteroids showing up if you miss the first one, or must you research and build Recon Buildings in order to find new asteroids?
Below is a photo of my game settings for reproducing results on the latest game version of Xbox one, in case it helps.
8218DAF7-1BF3-4A6B-9066-52C025C4EE4A.jpeg

I broke you out into your own thread, as your post would be lost in the patch release thread.

The goal here is to get input from other players (rather than the devs as such) whether they have seen this too, or there may be some gameplay reason why this is happening to you. And if others are seeing it, would that be on just console versions like you are, or also on the PC versions.

Any such input from others reading this much appreciated!

Sorry if I misunderstood, but you have to have a Recon Center operative to find more asteroids after the first one. This has been the case since the DLC was released.