• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great to see explorer man find those new islands, but sending back a talking dolphin… I think Bob might be a little mad… To bad that the colonization didn’t work, well I guess you just have to try again then.

Must have been a great surprise for the poor fellow to find out the truth about his wife. :D

*Few months later, another bunch of colonists arrive*

Sir, 100 hundred colonists at your...*huge boulder rolls towards colonists but it hits a bananas peel and falls to ocean in front of colonists* still 100 colonists *a meteor falls to ground, but a colonists grabs it and throws back to the space*Now where I was...*a colonist finds out his wife sleeps with other colonist. He is about to kill his wife, the other colonist and himself but 4th colonists shows him her boobs* I hate these interruptions. Now...*A bear attacks, the enraged colonists throws it after the meteor for interrupting* I swear, if someonesays a word...*A group of terrorist colonists try to commit a suicide attack but they see colonist number 4s boobs* ...now we are here to *4 men hear Britney Spears newest song and actually like it* This is getting ridicilous here! *A sudden earthquake strikes island, splitting the island in half. The colonist takes a half of island to both of his hands, pulls the pieces together and uses his spit to connect them back * We are here represent our proud nation of... *George Bush thinks there is oil in Guadeloupe but then he realised he isnt born for another few hundred years*

I think we made it this time!

gauadelopupseonmuunn.jpg

*6 years, 4 colony levels, 3 meteors, 14 pairs of boobs and a talking dolphin later*

abdaldaladladi1.jpg

Free, finally free! No more moronic phrases! I am free!

No, you are not.

*7 years, 4 colony levels, 15 EA expansion packs, 4 Iron Maiden songs and a singing horse later*

Bug off, I know I am not free...

hishammi.jpg

*4 years, a colony level, US elections and a farting kangaroo later*

We finally made Guadeloupe into a city!

That means that...I am free! Finally free!

guadelopupeonperkecto.jpg

And I can stop wearing bras!

And I...what???

Krhm...The AAR has ended, there is nothing to see here!

Yes, this AAR ends. Partly because damn Castille started attacking me after that. Partly because I have decided to quit writing AARs. Thats right, I stop writing AARs! And major reason is also that installed Stonewalls mod and want to start a new, full game with it.

But fear not, I will still continue making lyrics to AARs!

The thing is, I LOVE relyricing and I cant get even nearly as much fun doing this. So I decided to start concentrating on my 2 musicAARs. (Links at the sig)

Duke of Wellington: I hope so too. And all the other women secrets could finally be revealed to men, too.

Lord E: Bob? Mad? How so?

Olaus Petrus: Yeah, just think about it. You have picked up a damn hot chick at the bar and when it is time for evenings encore, you see a weird bump at her skirt...

Sad to hear that you abandon this AAR. It was hilarious as long as it lasted.

Well although I am sad to see you end this, I guess you should get some kind of award or honour from finishing what I think is the first full game AAR. Good work :)

Olaus Petrus: Well, thanks. But I believe that my new AAR is even funnier (people dont seem to think so, it has gained only couple of replies and even those from people following my CK musicAAR already. Either that AAR sucks or people dont have musical ear here, I dont know why it hasnt caught more attention)

Lord E: This had, what 4 or 5 updates, and only lasted for little more than 20 years. Cant really talk this as "full game AAR".

Yup, just got the time to read this and to my horror - it has alredy ended!

But still, good work here EvilSanta...
These colonisation attemts, Korvkiosk man, allah, philosopher and the rest in your AAR really made me laugh.

-

For the 5-10 minutes i read this AAR offcourse!