• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It did make me laugh though, the idea of you guys actually thinking there were broken links inside a jpeg file.

Here you are assuming I'm not stupid... tsk tsk.

Anyway Glorious Update for the People. I'm looking forward to Great Victories and other Successes!

Going to follow this... great stuff so far!

ISSUE #3 JAN '46 - The one when Kim Il-Sung met Chairman Mao
e28f0494-5182-4de6-9993-db4ff4c9754b-original.png

15ca5207-72b3-429a-ac72-10f9102dbd19-original.png

3918ce57-52e9-48e5-859e-b2a70c32abe6-original.png

55e0170b-55ae-4743-a1e3-c9c032ed05e8-original.png

1f5f28fd-b03d-4166-aa3f-ab63b57177cf-original.png

All praise the Glorious Negotiation Skills our our Supremely Intelligent Leader!

Looks like the Chairman really had the Great Leader over a barrel during those negotiations! :eek:;) But Kim put any problems behind him. They do say diplomacy is a game of inches. Or they do now, anyway, after the negotiation of the Korean-Chinese Alliance! :D

Looks like the Chairman really had the Great Leader over a barrel during those negotiations! :eek:;) But Kim put any problems behind him.

I'd be careful. Blasphemous talk like that could end you up in a re-education centre.

All hail the Supreme Leader.

Mao was a very dirty old man (metaphorically and literally) so I'm not surprised that Kim's negotiating 'tactic' worked. All hail the Korean-Chinese Alliance of Eternal Victory and Proletariat Revolutionary Justice!

I wonder what the Chinese propaganda version of this meeting is - I am sure it is delicious

Bring it all together!

One Korea under Kim! Will Chairman Mao help? Or just help himself by ‘maintaining intimate relations’ with the DPRK (and its Great Leader)? Not that there’s any problem with that between consenting Communist dictators, of course.o_O

You can tell the Supreme Leader was utterly shocked by what had happened below the 38th Parallel, he hasn't been more shocked since that alleged night with Mao that never happened, though there would be nothing wrong if it had. Which it didn't.

Also General Nam-Il has a monstrously funky pipe, you would never get such a incredible device under bourgeois capitalism, a true triumph of Juche and Kimilsungism!

Thanks for all the comments guys, it great to see you guys really getting into the cult of Kim Il-Sung.

Usually when I play, as a bigger country, I spam build disposable infantry and militia and send them into battle with reckless abandon. But because the manpower in Korea is so low I'm focusing on building an 'elite' army, with the best possible units available to make the most of the limited pool. Every single brigade and division is going to be important. I'm going to focus on getting them XP and that in a way I never have before.

I have five infantry divisions about to roll off the production line and I was thinking it'd be pretty sweet if I could get you guys to come with some fitting names for them. You know, something with that crazy Korean flavour...

I would love to hear your suggestions.

The Gloriously Victorious First People's Amy Division of No Retreat.
The Revolutionary Second People's Army Division of Ever Forward.
The Invincible Third People's Army Division of Crossing Parallels.
The Indominatable Fourth People's Army Division of the Proletariat.
The Infatigable Fifth People's Army Division of the Everlasting Peace.

The Gloriously Victorious First People's Amy Division of No Retreat.
The Revolutionary Second People's Army Division of Ever Forward.
The Invincible Third People's Army Division of Crossing Parallels.
The Indominatable Fourth People's Army Division of the Proletariat.
The Infatigable Fifth People's Army Division of the Everlasting Peace.

Great suggestions. A little long maybe but I like them.

he hasn't been more shocked since that alleged night with Mao that never happened, though there would be nothing wrong if it had. Which it didn't.

This sentence makes me smirk every time I read it. :D

Crazy Korean ‘flavour’? Kim’s Kimchi Fusiliers? A navy ship (if you have or build any) would have to be the Sea of Fire. Capitalist Cannibal Killers, Imperialist Eradication Squad, Juche Jagers, Revolutionary Grasseaters?

Crazy Korean ‘flavour’? Kim’s Kimchi Fusiliers? A navy ship (if you have or build any) would have to be the Sea of Fire. Capitalist Cannibal Killers, Imperialist Eradication Squad, Juche Jagers, Revolutionary Grasseaters?

Sweet suggestions mate. Too late to make the next issue though I'm afraid (that'll be up real soon). But I'll find a way to work some of them in eventually.

This one coming is the longest and possibly most difficult one yet.