• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
That issue was a bitch to put together and the one i'm least happy with.

In game the Americans just accepted a white peace so I had to use some artistic licence to make an issue out of it. Also in the game Thomas E Dewey is the President of America but the pictures just dont exist of him being Presidential.

I have played past this point by a couple of years so there is definitely going to be more to come. The game is running at a snails pace now though so its taking quite some time. And iv'e been distracted since reading @Janha CKII AAR i've been inspired to play that again too.

Last edited:
Yet another Glorious Victory of the People against the Imperialist Pigdogs!

Long live our Supreme Leader and Father of the People!

That issue was a bitch to put together and the one i'm least happy with.

In game the Americans just accepted a white peace so I had to use some artistic licence to make an issue out of it. Also in the game Thomas E Dewey is the President of America but the pictures just dont exist of him being Presidential.

I have played past this point by a couple of years so there is definitely going to be more to come. The game is running at a snails pace now though so its taking quite some time. And iv'e been distracted since reading @Janha CKII AAR i've been inspired to play that again too.
I hope those who made it unnecessarily difficult have been sent to a re-education camp (if Korean) or shot (if foreign imperialist pig-dogs). It’s so heartwarming to know Kim’s adventures will continue! You say touché, I say Juche! ;)

"A Few Inches Later" I was trying really hard not to laugh at work at this line. Er, I mean... :oops:

Anyways, this is a creative and hilarious AAR! Love the highly exaggerated propaganda TOTALLY HONEST TRUTH of Glorious Leader Kim Il-Sung and his Extraordinary Exploits. What next? Will China finally recognize Korea as its long-lost Fatherland?! Will Japan succumb to their filthy, capitalist ways?!

Just a quick question, though: are there going to be pics of actual game screenshots to show the amount of progress on the map, or is it just strictly historical stuff?

Also, I tried to find a Best Korean version of this pic, but couldn't so...
upload_2018-12-11_15-55-12.jpeg

Go EastAsia! Er...I mean go North Korea! Funny enough I have a little story about North Korea. I have a Mauser Rifle. But it is a very special Mauser. You see the Republic of China (Nationalist China) mass produced it as the Chiang Kai-shek. The Chinese Communists ended up getting most of them. I can only assume mine ended up in the Korean War, likely as weapons sent to the North, otherwise I have no idea how it come to the USA.

312553_2024097249990_2104481_n.jpg
305717_2024097129987_4019422_n.jpg
I also have the tiny red book of Quotations From Chairman Mao Tsetung. But I swear I am not a Communist.

PS - Anybody know what any of this Chinese means please tell me! I would love to know what the history of this rifle was.

You convinced me Kim Il-sung, long live best Korea, death to the Imperialist, capitalist pigs!

@Heroes&Weirdos am wondering whether the AAR is officially over now or just taking a break? :)

NOT DAREDEVIL
Sadly I doubt I'll ever get around the making the second season of The Adventures of Kim Il Sung.

If you enjoyed this then you would most likely enjoy my latest project WW2 superhero comic NOT Daredevil.

You know how this comic was made using genuine era photographs? Well NOT Daredevil uses and similar concept taking original artwork from the thirties and forties and recontextualising them for humorous effect.

Anyway, because you guys helped me believe in my creative vision by following the Adventures of Kim Il Sung I'm bunging you all a free copy:

not%2Bdaredevil%2Bissue%2Bone%2Bcover.jpg

CLICK HERE FOR INSTRUCTIONS TO GET YOUR FREE ISSUE