No Transfer Trade Power Option on Peace Screen

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Alyosha

Commandant
19 Badges
Feb 20, 2002
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Darkest Hour
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
I recently started a game as Castile. I've been in two wars with Morocco that I started with the Trade Conflict casus belli. In both cases on the peace screen there is no option to demand Morocco's trade power. What gives?

I can demand it from other parties in the war and I took trade power in an unrelated war against Tunis.

I recently started a game as Castile. I've been in two wars with Morocco that I started with the Trade Conflict casus belli. In both cases on the peace screen there is no option to demand Morocco's trade power. What gives?

I can demand it from other parties in the war and I took trade power in an unrelated war against Tunis.
Is Morocco receiving trade from anyone?

Is Morocco receiving trade from anyone?
They were not. They have some vassals but not receiving from anyone else (there was no option to transfer a third party’s trade power either).

They are my rival and I am embargoing them. Is that the issue? I feel like I’ve used Trade Conflict on rivals before but maybe not the CB (maybe I’ve just taken trade power through a regular cb).

They have some vassals but not receiving from anyone else (there was no option to transfer a third party’s trade power either).
How did you determine that? If they receive trade from a vassal or a colonial nation, you will not get the peace term to transfer that trade to you. But the countries from which they receive trade power should be listed in the diplomacy screen(the line has a green arrow and the trade icon and it is between alliances and vassals). And if that changes, you might have to wait till the next month tick, till the peace option shows up.