• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(21897)

Second Lieutenant
Nov 15, 2003
Visit site
I've just installed verision 1.06c. And invaded England. I've set up a transport from Hamburg to Sheffield. I have plenty of oil and supplies in stock. But non of them reaches my troops in England outside of Sheffield. Needles to say their organisation and striking capacity is plummeting. Whats going on? :confused:
Oh, and another thing. My tanks, even when they are at maximum strength, get their asses kicked by the British if the British have larger number then me. And I have Königstiger tanks. :confused:

Upvote 0
Sgt. Bulldog said:
Including Reykjavik??

disputable I guess - however IMHO I come up with capitals as urban mainly due to the fact that most of the inhabitants would probably fight fiercely in defence there if they/government wanted - and I would assume that if it was required the people fo Reykjavik would put up a stern fight in defence of the capital... no? That is worth a bonus to efficiency.

Of course the scale of the maps could make it difficult to implement a specific city as urban.

F

IMHO, Paris was not made urban because there wasn't really much fighting in the city.

Stalingrad, on the other hand, was an urban hell for German troops, and Leningrad was sieged instead of assaulted for the same reason.

The BlackAdder said:
BTW, why isn't the Vatican or San Marino in the game?
Too small? :)

The BlackAdder said:
Luxemburg is just slightly bigger.
slightly, but still bigger :D

The BlackAdder said:
And why don't I get a 1-1 synthetic oil conversion? Eventhough I researched all techs for this. It still is 0.75.
Are you sure it is oil conversion, not rubber one?

The BlackAdder said:
And why don't I get a 1-1 synthetic oil conversion? Eventhough I researched all techs for this. It still is 0.75.

From db/tech/industrial:
application = { # Advanced Synthetic Oil Plants
effects = {command = { type = industrial_multiplier which = coal_to_oil value = 0.75 }

While oil converts to rubber at 1:1, the coal to oil value best efficiency is the 0.75 that you are getting. This is also what is shown in the game. So this is working as designed in standard 1.06 Some mods have changed this value and you could also do it by changing this text file.