No Step Back Out Now! New Checksum bf90

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OK, I got the new DLC downloaded and am starting a game as USSR. Excited! But... HOW DO I BUILD A NEW TRAIN?!?!? I found the research tree slipped into the Support Companies area (not very intuitive, but OK). But for the life of me I can't figure out how to build additional trains. Or see how many trains I have, etc...
Can anyone help me out?

OK, I got the new DLC downloaded and am starting a game as USSR. Excited! But... HOW DO I BUILD A NEW TRAIN?!?!? I found the research tree slipped into the Support Companies area (not very intuitive, but OK). But for the life of me I can't figure out how to build additional trains. Or see how many trains I have, etc...
Can anyone help me out?
1637708421601.png

• 1Like
Reactions:
Crashes? Are you running mods? I would avoid mods for a while unless you actually know what X mod is actually modifying. A LOT has changed in the files to support all this.

At least if you're not running mods, you don't have to worry about whether that crash was from a mod or not.

(I have had zero crashes. YMMV.)

Reactions:
Crashes? Are you running mods? I would avoid mods for a while unless you actually know what X mod is actually modifying. A LOT has changed in the files to support all this.

At least if you're not running mods, you don't have to worry about whether that crash was from a mod or not.

(I have had zero crashes. YMMV.)
Nope no mods. I did get a crash report prompt from Paradox tho.

The problem is in the network game, as soon as we start playing and connect, select countries and launch, we get out of sync and the person who is the host can do everything, and the one who is connected cannot move armies or fleets or build factories or choose research, and when the host takes off from a pause, his game is running, but he says that the finished player is still in January 1, 1936