• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Korbah

Ratel
137 Badges
Mar 3, 2011
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Knight (pre-order)
  • Cities: Skylines - Snowfall
  • Cities: Skylines - Natural Disasters
  • Cities: Skylines - Campus
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
If you don't have one of the portrait DLCs, download the attached archive and replace the relevant files in the Elder Kings mod folder. If for example you don't have the african portraits DLC, take the files from AfricanDLC and replace the same-named files in "*\ElderKingsSVN\interface\portraits".

Attachments

• NoPortraitDLC.zip
    11,2 KB · Views: 1.996
Reactions:
Release page says you need Iberian portraits, but when I DL'd the zip, there were no Iberian portraits in the zip or in the ElderKings\interface\portraits folder.

Release page says you need Iberian portraits, but when I DL'd the zip, there were no Iberian portraits in the zip or in the ElderKings\interface\portraits folder.

Right now they're not one of the included altered files so you should be ok to play without.

I replaced my files in Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings 2\mod\ElderKings\interface\portraits with the ones from the NoPortraitDLC folder but my game is still crashing...

Reactions:
What about the Iberian and Mediterranean portrait files? They aren't in the no portrait thing.

EDIT: I just realized im on the wrong version of the game. Im an idiot