• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I'm thirteen. Did I amaze you with my child-prodigy intellect?

Bah L'Afrique, I'm a child prodigy too, and others like me, while being say smarter then the rest, realy annoy me. No hard feeling though, I recomned you brag alot and get some jokes thrown at you lol :rofl: Here is what I mean:

"I am too a geinius, my IQ is 171"

"That must be a typo, I think you mean 71"

Hah! I'm 185! And I'm not even lying. The doctor gave me an IQ test when I was a baby... I've always wondered: exactly what does IQ measure? No smartasses with 'intelligence quotient' please...

Last spam post, I promise! (I learned not to spam when I found the PM from Havard...)

But I can certainly vouch for common sense going down as IQ goes up. I have, with all seriousness, asked where the Paris Commune was held...

What? Why would a 13-14 year old be a freshman? Last I checked, you'd be 17-18 as a freshman...

At 13-14, you'd be in 7th or 8th grade, and at 15, you'd be in 9th. You would then become a high school sophomore at 16. Is there something I'm missing?

Curses, more spam. Ah, well, the only AAR spammier than a Lazytown AAR would be the Star Wars vs. Star Trek AAR I plan to write eventually.

Actually, I'm younger than most. I'm 13 while most everyone else was 14. That doesn't matter though. How would get new freshmen to push around? After presumably being a freshman in 9th grade, you would then go to 10th grade/sophomore year in a different school.

I'll be watching this one... o_O

What's this talk about child prodigies?

And I'm starting to feel old. All of the latest teenager celebrities are all younger than me now. Didn't used to be this way. :(