• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
OAM said:
Did they even have lazy town back then :p You made that up...
Of course they did! It was a common distraction from the war for children

lazytownontv.png

Look closely, that is definitely Lazytown.

It all makes sense now! Sportacus is a metaphor for the hard-working Proletariat! And the lazy mayor is the Czar!

Also, I posted my 100th post in this thread, and was very excited about it. It's only 6 days later, and I already have 200. :eek:

You are clearly a vile spammer. :mad:

No, I'm a n00bm3ister. In any case, I need spam to get my blasted Commie Texas avatar.

BTW, it was no more than a month ago you got your 4,401st post. How did you gain almost a thousand so quickly.

DirtyCommiePuke said:
Once I conquer Spain, what should I do?

a) Release them
b) Garrison them (could be difficult, even with my excessive MP)
c) Add their provinces as my cores. My reason for this is because Lazytown has a large fanbase there. I've had a thought on what I could do: add cores in all the places that Lazytown is played on television.

C would make for a cool game, but it would be far too easy. I'd get 2 more tech teams from Spain, and be able to make pretty much whatever I wanted. (Especially if I took the UK, since it has a large fanbase there.) Your views?

Option C where there is a fanbase. Teamwork by definition includes work, and that's not lackadaisical.

Option A where there is no fanbase. It's hard work being a puppet. Even harder governing one.
Keeps you on your toes, which is part of any good dictatorial... uh... exercise regime.

End of Spain​

The campaign in Spain was going well, but slowly. On Christmas Day, at 1 PM, a new nation, Euskadi was formed. It had been found that the population of that region had in fact, not been lazy, but hard working, and had despised the idea of siestas. The population of LazyTown was slightly peeved, but their anger cooled down after a while.

On January the 7th, Spain offered the Republic of LazyTown peace, however, Sportacus refused, much to the annoyance of the major powers. They were too scared to take action, however, with the threat of nazism on their doorstep.

peace.jpg

peace2.jpg

The peace deal offered by Spain.

On February the 17th, the last provinces of Spain fell, and their backwards government was toppled.

Northern Spain was handed over to the government of Euskadi, for safe keeping.

"Unlazy brothers and sisters," Sportacus began. "Now that Spain has been liberated, we must now turn our eyes to the next threat which has arisen to our cause.

"This is a nation with an evil man for a ruler. This tyrant is not only extremely lazy, he's also extremely fat.

"Yes, brothers and sisters, I am talking about none other than Benito Mussolini."

One young man raised his voice.

"Brother Sportacus, don't the Italians have a much larger navy than the Spaniards did?" he asked, uncertain of what reaction he would get.

"Yes, it is true. However, since we conquered Spain, 6 cruisers have been built, and 3 more carriers! We will soon be starting the production of destroyers. We have nothing to fear from the Italians, and soon their fat ugly leader will be hanging upside down, with a bullet hole in his body."

The crowd cheered wildy.

Gameplay notes​

The conquest of Spain took longer than I thought it would, but meh. It might seem a bit lame that I'm giving Euskadi some provinces, but I am actually trying to make it a better puppet. I'll probably give it stuff from other countries in the future too. Should I give them Madrid and Sala-something too?

I have decided not to give myself cores, because I don't want the game to be ridiculously easy. I have decided to create puppets, on one condition - they must be teal. This means I can release the following: Scotland, Euskadia, Italian Social Republic, Bulgaria, Israel (I think? Or are they normal blue?) Guangxi, and Indonesia. Any I've missed?

Yeehah! Get those lazy Italians! :D

I've heard those songs. :p

Sorry about no update, I had to reinstall to get my checksum fixed so I could multi. I backed up most of my stuff, but forgot to backup the techteams. Won't take me long to readd them, but meh. I'll try to update soon.

Did anybody read the comments on the YouTube? I just did, and there are people saying she's hot! I'm young enough to legally think she's hot, and I say she just looks odd. Is there anything I'm missing?