• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Meh, nevermind, I sorted it, I just edited the MP with the editor. I get 0.49 per day. This may seem like quite a lot, but it's all I'll ever have. When I'm at war, I will get nothing from anything I've taken overseas, and even when I'm at peace, I'd be surprised if I ever get more than 0.6 per day in total.

What is the Lazytown flag?

My, this is better than I thought it would be! :rofl:

My question is this: Why are some characters actual actors while others are just puppets? It's creepy. And why does ol' Robbie have to have a plastic face?

Siesta?

Reykjavík, May 30th, 1939.

sportacusspeech.png

Sportacus giving his speech on the LNS (Lazy Navy Ship) Cooking by the Book. Other carriers were called the LNS Iceland and the LNS Sportacus. And shut up, yes, that is a CV. And no, that's not actually Bush with a crappy edit of Sportacus's face on top.

Sportacus looked out at all the people out infront of him. He felt proud of all the soldiers that had been trained under his new regime. After they had quietened down, he began to talk.

"Unlazy bothers and sisters!" he began. He continued on about how well they had done in unlazifying their island. After a few minutes, the subject progressed to foreign affairs.

"I am also pleased to announce that several countries have began unlazifying themselves because of our example. Unfortunately, another country has gone in another direction. Siestas," he spat, "are a direct threat to our culture and our message worldwide! What are the Spanish teaching our children? Go inside at the nicest part of the day? Have a nap when they should be outside playing? This is disgusting, and is something we should not tolerate.

"I have flown over Spain in my airship, and have noticed a weakness in their unit layout." A strategic map of Spain was projected onto a screen behind him.

projector.png

"As you can see, the Spaniards are distrustful of the French. Unfortunately for them and their siestas, this will make destroying them easy."

He took a pen, and drew a line across the sheet that was loaded in the projector.

plan.png

"This will kill their army. Mopping up the rest will be easy. We will easily put a stop to siestas, and deal a blow to our sworn enemy, laziness!"

The crowd cheered wildly.

Gameplay notes:

I've managed to field 26 inf divs and 1 HQ, making me think I gave myself way too much manpower. Doesn't matter though, this isn't meant to be a deadly serious game.

I've also made 8 ints (again, I thought I'd make much less) and 3 CVs (level 3). CLs are on the way.

I need some opinions:

Once I conquer Spain, what should I do?

a) Release them
b) Garrison them (could be difficult, even with my excessive MP)
c) Add their provinces as my cores. My reason for this is because Lazytown has a large fanbase there. I've had a thought on what I could do: add cores in all the places that Lazytown is played on television.

C would make for a cool game, but it would be far too easy. I'd get 2 more tech teams from Spain, and be able to make pretty much whatever I wanted. (Especially if I took the UK, since it has a large fanbase there.) Your views?

C.

Slaughter the Spaniards, down to the last child!

Ahahahahahaha... AHAHAHAHAHA... AAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!

B. Make it harder for yourself! Then invade Mexico. From what I hear, they have siestas, too!

L'Afrique said:
Make them your cores. Thats the most fun. What's your government type, anyway?
Stalinist.

Not that the government of LazyTown is really left or right. They're politically ambidextrous. I chose Stalinist as it is a little known fact that both Stalin and Marx were avid fans of LazyTown. There was a poster of Sportacus and Stephanie in the room Marx died in.