• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(55467)

Capitalist Extraordinaire
Apr 4, 2006
B000A2H5Y2.01._PE23_.Lazytown._SCLZZZZZZZ_.jpg

(If you don't know what the hell Lazytown is, go here)

Welcome to my first AAR. I will be playing as a custom country, LazyTown. (Replacing Iceland.) I'll modify my own leaders, techteams etc. (Well, not quite, my friend Alexus is doing most of that for me.) My goal will be to purge the world of laziness. First post coming soon (or whenever) and the game *should* start tomorrow.

It's a piece of cake to bake a pretty cake
If the way is hazy
You gotta do the cooking by the book
You know you can't be lazy!

I don't know what the hell Lazytown is. Where should I go? :confused:

LazyTown :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: . At my school everybody makes fun of this show as it is really, really stupid.

What exactly are the goals for this new Lazy Town? Oh, and what do we call your citizens: Lazyiens?, Lazy Towners?, Dipshits?

The 101 Incident​

Midnight, 1st January, 1936. Copenhagen, Denmark.

Two sharp knocks on the door. Christian X looked up.

"Yes?"

An aide stumbled in, out of breath.

"Yes?" he repeated.

"Your Majesty, we just got word four minutes that there has been an uprising against the devolved government in Iceland!"

"What?"

"Yes! They've proclaimed themselves to be the Republic of LazyTown!"

"Call a meeting with my cabinet."

The aide scurried out.

04:00 AM

His cabinet sat around the table, weary. Black begs were etched under their eyes.

"You now all know that we have lost control over Iceland. We must act quickly," announced Christian X, decisively, in spite of his lack of sleep.

"What is to be done?" asked Stauning, just before yawning.

"I have considered military action. This is however impossible, due to fact that our fleet is made up of great war destroyers, which can barely leave the Straits of Denmark before running out of fuel. For now, we must acknowledge this new state."

His ministers looked uncertain, but there was little to be done.

Reykjavik, Iceland.

The noise of the crowd was deafening. Sportacus looked proudly around him. People were cheering, and waving the flag of Iceland, or the flag of the Republic of LazyTown.

On the car behind him, Mayor Meanswell and Bessie Busybody, the former leaders of the devolved government, were bound and gagged. They had been lazy, and for that, the punishment was death.

The motorcade finished its procession in the city center. Sportacus jumped out of the car, and went onto the stage. He began his speech.

"Now that we have kicked the lazy Danes out of our country, it is our duty, as the first non-lazy nation, to purge the world of laziness..."

OK, obviously, Iceland has been heavily modified. Hopefully the flag will be replaced too, if I can get one from the request thread. I have added new techteams, leaders and ministers.

Cabinet.jpg

New ministers.​

halftechteam1.jpg

halftechteam2.jpg

New tech teams. The pictures messed up though, they were originally in colour, and very clear, but have changed into black and white messes. I might try and fix it later, but it doesn't bother me too much.​

Are the tech teams ok? Too good? Have I missed something?

Please note, everyone, this is not meant to be a deadly serious AAR. Just a light-hearted story where the characters from LazyTown conquer the world.

On the car behind him, Mayor Meanswell and Bessie Busybody, the former leaders of the devolved government, were bound and gagged. They had been lazy, and for that, the punishment was death.

LMFAO!

LOL. Alright, this is too insane to not follow. :D

Two images of the fate of Mayor Meanswell and Bessie Busybody.

mayorfiringsquad.png

bessiehanging.png

Err, guys, I have a problem - in my set up event, I gave myself 0.5 off map MP. (Otherwise I'd have 0 per day, equalling a total of 0 per year, and in the whole game a grand total of 0. If I used the no time limit mod, I would be able to field approximately 0 divisions by 2000.)

Any ideas on how to solve this?

Last edited:
This is great :rofl: