• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this is intentional for some reason, maybe they’ll let us know at some point what they’re doing.

Hopefully
Also @Wiz is quiet in twitter, maybe team is on vacation of sort? But they've usually mentioned that they are not going to have a dev diary until some point, and also Stellaris streams are gone, this is actually worrying.

It's the end of the cycle, we're all doomed!

Could be as simple as being a day late was what they wanted to show/say wasn’t ready. Or maybe they aren’t this week for similar reasons.

Personally would rather a delayed but more substantive diary than a rushed on to appease the masses.

Could be as simple as being a day late was what they wanted to show/say wasn’t ready. Or maybe they aren’t this week for similar reasons.

Personally would rather a delayed but more substantive diary than a rushed on to appease the masses.
It's 18:30 in Sweden, I highly doubt they're going to post anything at all this week. Well at least an excuse of sort would be fine.

It has been a couple of weeks since they patched. They likely don't have anything for a Dev Diary this week due to it being too early in the cycle. CK2 did this and still is in their cycle, EU4 also does this occasionally.

There is no upcoming Dev Diary today, it's already too late in the day for one to show. They're probably keeping quiet till they have something of substance to release after the negativity and rightfully so of releasing filler pieces.

There is no upcoming Dev Diary today, it's already too late in the day for one to show. They're probably keeping quiet till they have something of substance to release after the negativity and rightfully so of releasing filler pieces.
I like the filler pieces and I assume many other people do. Why get negative over something that is for our benefit, rather than just saying nothing?

Because releasing a filler piece about someone we knew nothing about while there were several gamebreaking bugs sitting there with no communication about was not exactly the smartest move.

Filler shouldn't be tagged as a dev diary, maybe a different tag.

"I don't like a thing, therefore noone should have it!"

Status
Not open for further replies.