• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
What is your game here, Elk-Head Man? What can you bring to the table that is worth taking the risk of hosting a powerful chief's wife against the wishes of a rival warlord?

It looks like, whatever betrayal came about during Chief Gerald's time, it wasn't due to any lack of willingness on his part to offer assistance. It looks like someone may have deliberately sabotaged the supply convoy so that those supplies never reached their destination, for their own dastardly ends I'm sure...

What is your game here, Elk-Head Man?

I don't think we'll see a better comment for a while. And I thought the animal calamity had a stranglehold on those.

Sounds like a bit of a sticky wicket.

What is your game here, Elk-Head Man?

Ha! This is what I like, thank you very much for the inspiration.

I don't think we'll see a better comment for a while. And I thought the animal calamity had a stranglehold on those.

Great honour to have my small vanilla AAR compared to such great and creative writers.

Sounds like a bit of a sticky wicket.

Sticky wickets are my profession! I enjoy putting my characters in such tense situations!