• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

HeyHannes

Recruit
9 Badges
Jul 29, 2018
  • Cities in Motion
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Magicka 2
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Shadowrun Returns
  • Prison Architect
I bought Magicka 2 a few weeks ago and I played with my friend.
But I personally think that playing with the keyboard is complicated. So I wanted to play with Nintendo Switch Controller. Steam support this controller for a few months and in every game it worked. But In Magicka 2 two things happened when I tried to play with my controller. First, the game did not interact with any Controller Inputs I made. Afte a few tries one input worked. But it was a heavy delay between the button pressing and the game recognize it. After that, the game did not recognize my controller at all.
Is there any way to fix this problem with my Controller, or is the game unplayable with a Nintendo Switch Controller?