• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

jubanos

Corporal
115 Badges
Sep 7, 2003
Visit site
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • King Arthur II
  • Knights of Pen and Paper +1 Edition
  • The Kings Crusade
  • Magicka
  • Majesty 2
  • March of the Eagles
  • Naval War: Arctic Circle
  • For the Motherland
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
  • Ship Simulator Extremes
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Sword of the Stars II
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Stellaris: Nemesis
  • Commander: Conquest of the Americas
  • Ancient Space
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Cities in Motion
  • Cities in Motion 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • A Game of Dwarves
  • Darkest Hour
  • East India Company Collection
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
Hi, I was wondering if there are any plans to fix the deliveries in an upcoming patch? It's still pretty broken with all the "Staff Meals x3" and "Random piece x1" trucks causing a delivery lag. If you are building stuff, and have prisoner intake set to "fill to capacity", it often takes days for prisoners to arrive, and when they eventually do, they are over capacity.

It's been like that for months now. Things haven't worked since the autospawning of building materials was changed.

• 1Like
Reactions:
If I had checked before that this game is from Paradox, I wouldn't have bought it. Too late. Another game being broken forever. Many DLC's to come that should be upgrades.
I think I never buy a game from paradox again. :rolleyes:

If I had checked before that this game is from Paradox, I wouldn't have bought it. Too late. Another game being broken forever. Many DLC's to come that should be upgrades.
I think I never buy a game from paradox again. :rolleyes:
The sad thing is that the game was great before Paradox took over. The devs were professional, gave monthly updates, and I don't think any bug more serious than cosmetic issues survived more than one version. They were open about it being early access too, which I assume Paradox refuse to admit because you can't sell DLC that way.

The sad thing is that the game was great before Paradox took over. The devs were professional, gave monthly updates, and I don't think any bug more serious than cosmetic issues survived more than one version. They were open about it being early access too, which I assume Paradox refuse to admit because you can't sell DLC that way.
I have never refunded before, but I can't even assign prisoners to the canteen even though logistics and all is right.
Enough is enough. I won't wait for months til it possibly works.

I wish there was at least some acknowledgement from the dev team that they are looking into some of the bugs.

The lack of communication is really concerning. The only time they seem to speak up is on the run up to a DLC.