• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Tuesday 18th of June - A look behind the scenes

I checked the TwitchTV, that stream is not aviable to re-view.
I also checked both youtube sites, nothing about it.

Now i will never know =(

I checked the TwitchTV, that stream is not aviable to re-view.
I also checked both youtube sites, nothing about it.

Now i will never know =(

Shoot Shams a tweet, I'm sure he'll talk with Mathias about putting the stream up on twitch. It was probably just an oversight.

I've been stalking this for a while now, I also couldn't find any mentions or announcement, however, seems like the spiritual successor to Syndicate just got kickstarted: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/5livesstudios/satellite-reign

I posted the original teaser video of Diskett's effort to Kickstart a spiritual successor in this forum, but it seems to have been deleted :).

Personally, if there were *two* spiritual successors to Syndicate Wars, both being made by competent teams who cared about picking up the legacy from the original, I'd be most happy. I've backed Satellite Reign, and if Paradox were to Kickstart their own initiative, I'd back that too.

It would be nice to get a clear reply from Paradox staff, without links to video or social media. Although, I suspect that if such is not forthcoming, it is because no decision has really been made.

The game is on hold indefinitely and we're not looking to pursue development for many reasons - mainly - 1: we don't think we could do the game/concept justice, 2: fan expectations are so high we'd almost be certain to fail, 3: we don't have the right development partner for the game, 4: Others are doing similar things - but better.

Sometimes it's just not in the cards folks :/

This subforum will be archived soon.

/shams

Drat was looking forward for a top secret bad guy game.O well, thanks for telling it to us straight.I assume the thread will be closed.

R.I.P Cartel or just sleep well until awoken : 3