• Crusader Kings II Expansion Subscription

Subscribe to the CK II Expansion and enjoy unlimited access to 13 major expansions and more!

• Paradox Space Exploration Sale has arrived! Up to 75% off

How's the space on your hard drive? Paradox wants to challenge your galaxy brain with a great selection of space exploration games - and they're all on sale for some very down-to-earth prices! The sale runs from May 4th until May 10th at 17:00 CEST / 08:00 PDT.

May 4th - May 10th
  • Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Gurunicknak

Corporal
Jun 9, 2020
I’m more interested in a new hotfix for the mess we have at the minute :oops:

• 2Like
Reactions:

DeathReaper752

Corporal
Apr 3, 2021
what mess? i have seen 0 problems on ps4 in fact its only ever just lagged and that's with max everything at the settings from before you start playing

Reactions:

Gurunicknak

Corporal
Jun 9, 2020
what mess? i have seen 0 problems on ps4 in fact its only ever just lagged and that's with max everything at the settings from before you start playing
The ship stuttering for one is ridiculous I’m on ps5 and it plays worse than when it was on PS4 and there’s the numerous confirmed bugs we have and the multiplayer desync problems so I wouldn’t call it 0 problems lol hopefully with hotfix 2 we might get a stable game again

• 1Like
Reactions: