• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
If anyone is interested, here is the updated Cold War Tech Tree for The Grand Campaign. I basically took the corrections and updates @DrBob made for the All In One mod and built upon it. I don't remember all the improvements/corrections, but the most significant are improving the Light Infantry tree, some minor changes to Defensive Focus, new class of guided missile ships and nuclear ships in the Cold War now receive all the positioning bonuses conventional ships receive as the naval doctrines are researched. The mining techs are now available for TGC. Removed most the atomic bomb bonuses so that they are produced much more slowly and do much less damage. The also can no longer be put on missiles. Not gonna lie, some of these changes reflect my game style and personal house rules.

The Cold War Air doctrines could use some improvements though. Also, I spread out the 1920s land doctrine techs, for no other reason other to spread them out. I wish more could be done with those since I delay researching the ones that remove all the WW1 bonuses as long as I can until closer to 1930. I was thinking of having each one unlock a land tech (Infantry/Armor/Arty/Cav) after being researched to encourage players to research them sooner. Anyway, I'm open to any suggestions/criticism.

Most of you know already know, but just to be safe, make a copy of the mod, and then incorporate the files.

Have fun!

Attachments

• CWTT for TGC 4-9-2018.rar
    2 MB · Views: 0
Wait so am I able to download this mod or ?

Yes. There's a couple of versions floating around, but this is the last official version. EJ is working on a new version. This link does not include the updated CWTT that I uploaded above, so you'll need to install that too if you want to.

Let me know if there's an issue with the link. Dropbox has been acting up for me for some reason.

Reactions:
Please visit the new thread!!!!!

• 1Like
Reactions:
I won the Great War as GER. I'm still getting Wiemar events. I still got revolutions in Postdam and Bavaria.
WWI Central Power victory is not included in this mod. Neither is kaiserreich. No point in winning as Germany right now haha

Also I will be releasing a force historical WWI event for this mod then discontinue support as we have a new TGC mod thread

Last edited:
Hey, not sure if this forum is dead or anything. Long time player here, i was curious if there was maybe anybody on this thread or anywhere else who might know how to get the formable nations mod to work with this? Would be great to see this mod with some of the aspects of the other mod as these would make a package deal together
WWI Central Power victory is not included in this mod. Neither is kaiserreich. No point in winning as Germany right now haha

Also I will be releasing a force historical WWI event for this mod then discontinue support as we have a new TGC mod thread

Hey, not sure if this forum is dead or anything. Long time player here, i was curious if there was maybe anybody on this thread or anywhere else who might know how to get the formable nations mod to work with this? Would be great to see this mod with some of the aspects of the other mod as these would make a package deal together
Sadly, I think both versions of this mod are dead. @ejwith9953 hasn't logged on in nearly 2 years.

Sadly, I think both versions of this mod are dead. @ejwith9953 hasn't logged on in nearly 2 years.
That's what i figured, i happen to have a relatively good version of this mod that i modified myself and have been keeping away for safe keeping for this very thing. Is there any other people who did work on this mod still around? Would like to share my files and see if anyone could perhaps help with some scripting and such. If theres a way i could get the FNM to work with this. Maybe, this mod could be re-released? Would be such a shame to see a wonderful project go to waste.

That's what i figured, i happen to have a relatively good version of this mod that i modified myself and have been keeping away for safe keeping for this very thing. Is there any other people who did work on this mod still around? Would like to share my files and see if anyone could perhaps help with some scripting and such. If theres a way i could get the FNM to work with this. Maybe, this mod could be re-released? Would be such a shame to see a wonderful project go to waste.
I'm not really sure. I helped port @DrBob updated Cold War Tech Tree to this mod and made some minor fixes to the Light Infantry branch. But I'm far from a dedicated modder. Maybe someone else might be interested in resurrecting this if you make a post in the forum.