• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
To save your time

GER 1914 AI from DH Full

#### Divisions etc...
infantry = 67
cavalry = 7
motorized = 0
mechanized = 0
light_armor = 0
armor = 0
paratrooper = 0
marine = 0
bergsjaeger = 0
garrison = 0
hq = 4
militia = 5

RUS 1914 AI

#### Divisions etc...
infantry = 55
cavalry = 10
motorized = 0
mechanized = 0
light_armor = 0
armor = 0
paratrooper = 0
marine = 0
bergsjaeger = 6
garrison = 2
hq = 5
militia = 0

FRA 1914 AI

#### Divisions etc...
infantry = 55
cavalry = 10
motorized = 0
mechanized = 0
light_armor = 0
armor = 0
paratrooper = 0
marine = 0
bergsjaeger = 6
garrison = 2
hq = 5
militia = 0

#######Result
As we can see, there is no problems with WWI AI from DH Full (no mods).

Thank you @Ericafaq. I'll compare the files when I get home this evening. The TGC AI files are a jumbled mess because so many different people contributed to the mod back in the day.

Thank you @Ericafaq. I'll compare the files when I get home this evening. The TGC AI files are a jumbled mess because so many different people contributed to the mod back in the day.

The max levels are the same as DH full 1914, except France is increased by 10 additional infantry divisions. I increased Russia by 10 more infantry as well. Whether the AI builds them or not, IDK. I'm more concerned with the USSR getting steamrolled repeatedly by German during WW2

It’s October 1933 and Hitler isn’t in charge yet I think I accidentally killed him in the putsch event. What’s the ID for him to take over? Or do I have to wait

It’s October 1933 and Hitler isn’t in charge yet I think I accidentally killed him in the putsch event. What’s the ID for him to take over? Or do I have to wait

I have a problem with the mod, At first it was going well but when it reached '37 it crashed. I deleted it and reinstalled it and everything was fine until it crashed much I deleted it and reinstalled it and everything was fine until it crashed much sooner now, before reaching the 30s and when I try to restart the game when I try to restart the game and re-enter in my autosave it seems to be doing fine until a little bit is missing from the loading bar that never loads.

I have a problem with the mod, At first it was going well but when it reached '37 it crashed. I deleted it and reinstalled it and everything was fine until it crashed much I deleted it and reinstalled it and everything was fine until it crashed much sooner now, before reaching the 30s and when I try to restart the game when I try to restart the game and re-enter in my autosave it seems to be doing fine until a little bit is missing from the loading bar that never loads.
In your game's folder (the one before the Mod one) there should be a .txt document called, savedebug. You need to copy and paste the content of what it's written there on a post here so that we can understand what is causing the crash.

• 1Like
Reactions:
The Dropbox link doesn't work anymore, can't you please post another?

I don't know why Dropbox keeps deactivating the link. Hopefully this works.

The actual folder for TGC might be within another folder so make sure you only drag and drop the mod's folder only.

What i have to do, to get a Peace of Riga as Poland ? almost 22 and nothing.
sry for my eng xD
I guess it´s event # 2193502 POL in the folder ...db/events/tgc events/Pol.txt.

If I read this correctly you (as POL) have not lost 20% of your own country´s provinces, SOV has to lose at least 10% of their provinces. In addition you have to occupy the provinces Novograd-Voloynsky, Kamenets-Podolsky, Wilno, Luban, and Proskurov. Furthermore you have to own at least 50% of the provinces of the areas Grodno and Brest-Litowsk.

• 3Like
Reactions:
I have a problem. I don't become the SS units in the events.

I haven't played as Germany in many years, but I believe the SS units were removed from this mod because they messed up the balance of the game.

AFAIK they are in, but not implemented correctly. You get the event, but when you pay the resources, the unit briefly is deployed and vanishes moments later. I vaguely recall this happens because the dormant unit has to be added to a different file, but I can´t remember which one or how to do it.

AFAIK they are in, but not implemented correctly. You get the event, but when you pay the resources, the unit briefly is deployed and vanishes moments later. I vaguely recall this happens because the dormant unit has to be added to a different file, but I can´t remember which one or how to do it.
Yes right

The reason is that the unit type (which is in edge of darkness) is not in the mod.